• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    I was really impressed with the hamburgers at Texan Cafe and Pie Shop in Hutto; absolutely delicious.

They also have a reputation for pies also, but I have not tried those.
    Guns International

69ChevelleLSX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2019
    Texas
    Coyote bluffs in Amarillo is good
    Rockin rollers in Abilene is really good
    Lone star burger company in San Angelo is good.
    Rockin rollers will change your life.

cswpsi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    South of Houston
    Don't get out of my area for a good burger nearly enough. But locally, if I'm craving a burger, I've never gotten anything but a great burger at T. J. Reed's in Dickinson, Tx.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    View attachment 227129 These people do not know what they're talking about! Dallas, Texas, is home to Maple & Motor, where the signature attraction is a cheeseburger — a half-pound of finely ground American beef flat-grilled in its own juices and topped with mustard, lettuce, red onion and dill pickle. That concoction is served on a hot, toasted, grill-shined bun. “If perfect ain’t enough, add a slunk of American, cheddar or pepper jack,” the menu says. The more cheese, the better, right?

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Don't get out of my area for a good burger nearly enough. But locally, if I'm craving a burger, I've never gotten anything but a great burger at T. J. Reed's in Dickinson, Tx.

Think I will try this place.

cswpsi

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    South of Houston
    Think I will try this place.
    They just recently went in with the seafood place that was several doors down, so their menu changed, but all the burgers are still available along with the new seafood (mostly fried) items. I don't know if the fish is any good, but the burger was as good as ever. (Personally, I hold their special TJ Reed sauce, but it ain't bad.)

JCC

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2018
    US
    I am a fan of Scotty P's in the Dallas area(Garland Firewheel is closest to me). Always willing to try a burger anywhere else.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    I'm a night person and bed time for me is around 4am or later. Sometime I get hungry around 12mn and I don't feel like making my own and so I go out for something. Since the Wu Flu the only thing near me that's open wirh edible food is Whataburger and that gets old quick. For a while I've been thinking about a place called Naara Cafe because I like Mediterranean/Middle Eastern food and their open pretty late.

Last night I finally decided to give them a try. They have mostly Mediterranean food but they have a Naara Burger that I decided to try and which brings me to this thread.

The Narra Burger is big. The patty is at least 1/2 pound, could be bigger. It's a basic buger; lettuce, tomato, onion and mayo on a toasted bun. What makes it different is the meat is seasoned with Mediterranean seasonings similar to that in gyro meat and was very tasty.

It's also a Hooka Bar so the smell inside is interesting so I got my order to go.

Naara Cafe and Hooka

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I'm a night person and bed time for me is around 4am or later. Sometime I get hungry around 12mn and I don't feel like making my own and so I go out for something. Since the Wu Flu the only thing near me that's open wirh edible food is Whataburger and that gets old quick. For a while I've been thinking about a place called Naara Cafe because I like Mediterranean/Middle Eastern food and their open pretty late.

Last night I finally decided to give them a try. They have mostly Mediterranean food but they have a Naara Burger that I decided to try and which brings me to this thread.

The Narra Burger is big. The patty is at least 1/2 pound, could be bigger. It's a basic buger; lettuce, tomato, onion and mayo on a toasted bun. What makes it different is the meat is seasoned with Mediterranean seasonings similar to that in gyro meat and was very tasty.

It's also a Hooka Bar so the smell inside is interesting so I got my order to go.

Naara Cafe and Hooka

I'll pass on the hooka, but I'd give the burger a try!

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Dunno if she’s still there. But there used to be this ole lady at a shell station in Bellville.

It’s goood.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Had a Queso burger today at Kenny's Burgers. Always tasty. bed of fries, fresh ground, cooked over wood burger topped with queso, jalepenos, bacon and grilled onions. no bun.

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My all-time favorite Texas burger joint is “The SPOT” on Seawall Boulevard on Galvatraz Island. The SPOT also has delicious homemade ice creams & pastries.
    C84E3485-BD4F-49AC-824A-686FB90C1B94.jpeg
    C84E3485-BD4F-49AC-824A-686FB90C1B94.jpeg

Top Bottom