• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wiked

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    There is a stray cat problem in my neighborhood and those little bastards bring fleas to my front yard. Amdro works well, but now that I have a baby I want to go as natural as possible. I will check into that Greek sounding word mentioned above

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I use CyKick in the house and on the outside perimeter of the house. Non-toxic to mammals and it works extremely well. The only bugs I ever see in the house are on their back dead or dieing. It even manages to kill the scorpions witch is pretty hard to do. I pour used motor oil on ant hills outside. Not exactly environmentally friendly, lol...

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I use CyKick in the house and on the outside perimeter of the house. Non-toxic to mammals and it works extremely well. The only bugs I ever see in the house are on their back dead or dieing. It even manages to kill the scorpions witch is pretty hard to do. I pour used motor oil on ant hills outside. Not exactly environmentally friendly, lol...

Be careful about posting this stuff.... EPA might send their AR armed enforcement team on you :rolleyes:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

35Remington

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Way out here
    There is a stray cat problem in my neighborhood and those little bastards bring fleas to my front yard. Amdro works well, but now that I have a baby I want to go as natural as possible. I will check into that Greek sounding word mentioned above

For fleas, buy yourself some beneficial nematodes. They're actually microscopic worms. They'll eliminate your flea problem. Ticks, too.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Amdro's good for fire ants, but Ortho's fire ant killer is at least as good and it's a powder, not a granule that looks like candy. Plus it smells nasty. Less tempting for kids/animals to taste.

How about wasp and hornet killers? Raid gets them a little tipsy, Spectracide confuses them, Hot Shot will knock them to the ground, and Black Flag (if you can find it anywhere - I haven't seen any in at least ten years) will shoot them out of the air and kill them before they hit the ground.

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Amdro - Mmmm yellow pop rocks. Stray kids better not be in my yard.

I actually need to get after some termites. Got other pests that need handling too. Might order batch of nematodes. I've seen them suggested before but hadn't ordered. I forgot about them until they were just mentioned.

Wiked

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2013
    So if I laid down amdro a couple of months back it will kill the nematodes?

Top Bottom