• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AndrewR2488

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 3, 2014
    Rockport, TX
    I understand there is really not a "best" as it is mostly user preference, but what are the majority of y'all using? Doesn't really even have to be on a Glock, I am just looking for some opinions from people who have used different night sights. With all the different brands, shapes, and colors I'm not sure what's best. I kinda prefer green rear with a red or amber front sight so I can distinguish my target easier.
    Hurley's Gold

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    One Glock has factory Trijicons and they're nice. Just ordered some TFOs which aren't installed. They look great and have fibre optic for daytime also.

Kaos

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2014
    Plano
    I have just the regular Trijicon night sights and they work great.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Another vote for the Trijicon HD night sights, I have them on my XDm and am very pleased with them...
    SP101Y.jpg

Last edited:

The Dave

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    All over the world
    The Tru-Glows on my G19C work great with any after market sights that screw in place make sure you put a little dab of thread locker on the front sight I have seen more than one rattle lose over time. I know some people on here are going to claim to have 10,000,000 rounds through their pistol with brand X model Y sights and no problems and thas great for them but I have seen all kinds of frint sights come lose over time and a drop of thread locker is cheap way to keep that from happening to you. just sayin

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    10-8, Heinie, Ameriglo, or Warren are all solid and reliable. Most of those mfr's also offer a wide variety of configs too.

BuzzinSATX

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 20, 2013
    New Braunfels

Forge

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    The HD's rock. Ameriglo is owned by Trijicon and has a less expensive line out. I got a bright orange ring HD front and a rear all black serrated for my M&P for 70 bucks on Amazon.

T-FAST

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    San Antonio, TX
    Just to add to the info. You can send your glock's slide to Glock and have them install their Glock branded Meprolight night sights for $57, just an option. I really like the Warren tactical sights, Ameriglo, and Trijicon.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I absolutely love these sights on my Glock and they are very reasonable price wise
    the transition from daylight to dark room is amazing.

116272-18-opplanet-truglo-tritium-fiber-optic-night-sights-green-glock-tg131gt1.jpg

Top Bottom