• ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    This is something I've been wondering about as well. I was looking to spend ~$500 on an optic, most people recommend the PRO but I was worried my slight astigmatism might be an issue. Wasn't sure if a 512 might be better, or something else entirely. Any one know if there is a store in the Dallas area that would let me look at one or both to try and figure it out?
    Welcome to the Forum!
    Gun Zone Deals

pdog109

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2023
    San Angelo
    I just got one of those Primary Arms Micro Prisms SLx 1x. Must say, I was fairly impressed, especially at its price point

100% confirmed, this is a great optic for sure at its price. I mounted it on my AK with a rear sight leaf adapter since its an older AK with no side rail option (also its an under-folder). I was a bit worried it would be too far forward to see well but the eye relief on the scope is fantastic. The front sight post on my AK canted to hell and I couldn't zero the rifle at all. But with the PA SLx 1x optic on it I quickly zeroed it and its great. Love the fact that you don't need a battery to run it since the reticle is etched onto the glass. I'd be interested in trying the 3x version at some point.

sailnmike

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2016
    The EOTECH is a NOT good way to go...

I had to sell all of mine when my eyes changed.

Primary Arms are ok, but mainly I went to LP scope.

Dubya Rules

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2023
    Collin County
    Prisims, acogs might or might not work as they do not have diopter adjustments.

PA makes decent ones in a wide range of magnifications. I don't like their reticles.
    Agreed. I have a PA SLx 5x36mm Gen III Prism with the Aurora reticle.
    Not a fan of the chevron reticle. If it had crosshairs, I would love it 10x more.
    That said, I have astigmatism, and the reticle is crystal clear. But again, I would take a crystal clear crosshair over a crystal clear chevron. :laughing:

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom