• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ScS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    saline
    BrassBombers
    1500 for $120 raw or $135 cleaned and pockets worked. 100% LC or they have FC & TAA a little cheaper. Packed well, shipped fast and free.
    Texas SOT

Schutz

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2017
    Milam County
    One of the things about unprocessed brass is you don't know what condition it's in. A crimped 5.56 that was shot thru a SAW (loose chamber) will need full length resizing, significant trimming, primer pocket de-crimping. You will spend that extra $6.00 on your time alone very quickly.

Even with a Dillon 650 and a trimmer I don't like to do it unless I have to. I.e. Free brass.

The thing with buying processed "once fired" brass is you don't really know how many times the brass has been run, with military brass, you KNOW it's once fired.. you never know what people will send in..... I know it sucks processing brass but, just try to look at it as part of the hobby. (FYI I'm a new reloader , so no room fer complaints)

BigTexasOne

Support gun control! Hit what you aim at!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Springtown
    OMG, I just finished depriming, sizing, measuring, trimming, deburring and then uniforming primer pockets, then polished all the 223 brass I've collected over the last year, my back hurts, my fingers are sore, and it took all of my reloading time over about three weeks. So, I've decided to buy processed brass next time.

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    That's a job. When I started reloading, I processed all of my .223/5.56 brass that I'd collected since the early 1990's. Took me weeks! Over 5000 LC cases.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Thaskinny1
    Top Bottom