• ...and so much more!
  • itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I will be shooting in Corpus Saturday, and my inlaws want to go to sharp shooters. I just looked at the price and its insane. Where are you guys shooting? Any info would be appreciated.

STXdevilsquid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Live Oak
    Corpus Christi Gun Club. It's out doors though and chance of rain Saturday. They have several lanes, skeet, rifle and pistol areas. They all seem very helpful to.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Member here, V-Tach has a gun store and indoor range. Hit him up. Aransas pass, Rockdale.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Itchin2Shoot we are easy to find....about a 35 minute drive.....lot's to do before or after you are done shooting. Shopping, lunch, the Rockport and Fulton Harbors, Aquarium, Big tree, ect.

I may be in the classroom with our CHL class when you come in, but I'll let Tyler know to give you a discount for being a TGT member. We currently have ammo except are short on 9mm and .38 spl FYI, which is difficult for even us at the moment.

Rates are usually $10.00 an hour and $7.50 for guests on the same lane, but will do $7.50/5.00 for TGT members....Targets are $1.00 for Lg and .50 for small.

We would be honored to have you check us out...

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I wanted to check out V-Tach's shop when we were down but since it was the wife's bday weekend I didn't get any shooting time in. Will definitely check it out eventually, my parents have their business in Rockport as well. There's a range in Aransas called Schwenke's (sp?) that I've been to once a long time ago but they only offer memberships which sucks. If I was in town I've friends/family with land to shoot at so I've never really checked out any of the ranges in Corpus though went to the big game club or whatever it is back in 2007 with my dads friend, only shot skeet and wasn't real big into guns at the time but from what I remember it was pretty legit. Have never shot at Sharp Shooter but have friends that do and used them for an FFL transfer when I was still active but they seem to be pricey all the way around, did have a nice and big shop though so good for looking around.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

STXdevilsquid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Live Oak
    I think the gun club in corpus was 140$ a year and 50$ start fee, but you can take guests and shoot what ever. I wasn't a member but went with a friend.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I think the gun club in corpus was 140$ a year and 50$ start fee, but you can take guests and shoot what ever. I wasn't a member but went with a friend.

If I remember correctly you can pay for a one time trip though, to kind of check the place out. Could be wrong as we went with a member as well so that might be the stipulation.

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Top Bottom