• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheAnvil

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 27, 2014
    So, I'm looking for a nice sxs, very well made, easy to maintain, will last years and years, all of that, works really well. Basically a shotgun that God himself would choose over all others if he was looking for one. Any and all info would be appreciated.
    DK Firearms

single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    In a previous thread a suggestion was made to get a Holland & Holland. They are quite nice but I prefer Boss.

And... back to reality, Beretta has some nice offering as well as AYA. I have looked at Browning BSS in 20 gauge with lust in my heart and not enough cash in my pocket.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    CZ makes some good SxS guns that are very affordable.

(It might be helpful to include a price range so as we can help you better, not everyone views costs of various guns in the same light.)

ParkerBoy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2015
    Minnesota
    The price range that you are expecting or willing to spend is critical to making suggestions. I've had a good number of Parkers over the ears and you can't go wrong there. However, even a lower grade Parker in decent condition will not be cheap. If this is to be a long term, "give it to the grand kids" investment, then I would suggest looking at the Spanish made guns, like Arietta. On the lower end of what I might recommend would be the CZ guns. I've only handled one outside of a show and never shot one, but they appear to be a nicely made gun.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    Guys I think this guy is gone, he made two posts on the same day a year ago and has not come back since.

In other words, no need to keep this one going.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom