• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    I laugh at his commercial about Abbott and the school shooting. Expecting a guy in a wheelchair to take on the shooter. Have a few Beto signs in the neighborhood, I'd like to sneak a Trump sign covering them. Can't get arrested for adding one? Friend did that, Beto on the property line so she put Trump on the same property line, side-by-side.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Have OAN running in the background today. Every single commercial break has an ad for Beto. Why would they run Beto ads on a conservative channel?

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX
    Go through Castroville by cutting over off FM471 and coming out on HWY90 east of 471/90 junction on Village Path (that is a street). The street has Beto signs in just about every yard; this is one of the higher end parts of Castroville. Don't understand why any rational person would vote for this guy. He would do for Texas what daddy joe did for the country.

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    Go through Castroville by cutting over off FM471 and coming out on HWY90 east of 471/90 junction on Village Path (that is a street). The street has Beto signs in just about every yard; this is one of the higher end parts of Castroville. Don't understand why any rational person would vote for this guy. He would do for Texas what daddy joe did for the country.
    Is that where the commiefornias congregate?

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    Have OAN running in the background today. Every single commercial break has an ad for Beto. Why would they run Beto ads on a conservative channel?
    Money. They aren't big enough to turn down anything.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Hey y'all want to have some fun?

Low IQ mouth breathers for Beto said:
    Hi Patricia, this is Beto for Texas. We're less than 50 days out from Election Day, and the time to get involved in the campaign to elect Beto is right now. Our organizing team will be discussing our plan to win over Zoom on Monday, 9/26 at 7pm CT! RSVP here: https://act.betoorourke.com/go/VirtualPlanToWin Can you join us?

BBL

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 8, 2021
    TX
    Hey y'all want to have some fun?
    What's your plan? To rope in enough participants to crash the zoom call by overload? Not sure what numbers you would need.
    Or you're just going to heckle them?
    Let us know how it goes. Could be fun.

Top Bottom