• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Beto is a pitiful closet-tranny communist who embodies the prime characteristics of a bipolar narcissist. His family should file for a Texas 5150 hold that allows a mentally ill person to be involuntarily detained for a 72 hour psychiatric hospitalization and examination. I would volunteer to deliver him myself. I could chain him down on my flatbed truck and drive his smiling happy ass to the facility.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Beto is a pitiful closet-tranny communist who embodies the prime characteristics of a bipolar narcissist. His family should file for a Texas 5150 hold that allows a mentally ill person to be involuntarily detained for a 72 hour psychiatric hospitalization and examination. I would volunteer to deliver him myself. I could chain him down on my flatbed truck and drive his smiling happy ass to the facility.

Maybe its the lack of coffee this far, but the mental picture painted there is hilarious. This made my morning!

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    I was coming back from NYC yesterday and Robert Francis was two rows behind me and an aisle over. There’s a lot of fun stuff to dream about doing, but in the end, I didn’t want to give this moron the satisfaction of acknowledging his existence. Flew into IAH.
    0722CC86-434A-4A1F-BC96-97961B539C13.jpeg

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I was coming back from NYC yesterday and Robert Francis was two rows behind me and an aisle over. There’s a lot of fun stuff to dream about doing, but in the end, I didn’t want to give this moron the satisfaction of acknowledging his existence. Flew into IAH. View attachment 345546

Know what he was doing in NYC? Whoring himself out again.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    Why is NYC involved with fund raising in a TEXAS election? His primary support is from outside of TEXAS. He should get pelosi and biden to campaign with him. Has he lined up funding from california, washington and china as well?

None from China. Biden has that money sewed up.

Top Bottom