• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CaliGunner

I'm out
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2022
    Texas
    The left is counting on the number of "no critical thought just select the democrat" voters in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston and Corpus to outnumber us. If Republicans who don't want to support Abbot stay home, Robert Francis will have a chance.

There are a lot of them, but I'm counting on moderates/independents who have basically been f***** economically to finally wake up.

Ausländer

Yak Shaving
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2022
    New Braunfels
    The left is counting on the number of "no critical thought just select the democrat" voters in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio, Houston and Corpus to outnumber us. If Republicans who don't want to support Abbot stay home, Robert Francis will have a chance.
    This is exactly what happened in Virginia. Lots of transplants fleeing NY, NJ, MD and DC moved in and voted for the same policies and politics they just left, while at the same time most everyone else sat around saying "we can't lose". Apathy screwed that state up for years and it's doubtful they'll ever fully recover.

TAZ

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2008
    Round Rock
    Unfortunately, it’s not a matter of cheating. It’s going to be a matter of population density. Rockdale and similar communities vs. Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin and El Paso.

As these behemoth urban areas become the center of population mass so to speak, the always go liberal. That’s where Beto needs to appeal and most likely already does. There is no electoral college on the state level where every county gets an equal vote. Like Illinois, NYS and Cali it’s a matter of time till those liberal centers reach enough mass to simply carry the entire state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Unfortunately, it’s not a matter of cheating. It’s going to be a matter of population density. Rockdale and similar communities vs. Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin and El Paso.

As these behemoth urban areas become the center of population mass so to speak, the always go liberal. That’s where Beto needs to appeal and most likely already does. There is no electoral college on the state level where every county gets an equal vote. Like Illinois, NYS and Cali it’s a matter of time till those liberal centers reach enough mass to simply carry the entire state.

Hopefully Robert Francis screwed enough Hispanic folks over when he was "representing" them on the EP city council they'll vote against him. I know there are a lot of folks in his former district who freaking hate him. When he ran the first time there were a few scattered news stories about the ill will he created for himself by throwing their neighborhoods to the redevelopment wolves.

CaliGunner

I'm out
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2022
    Texas

Yeah, but let's put things in perspective here. I do data for my profession, I love data. It's literally my life. I think the data supports Texas (and Florida) going more red.

Let me explain. White libtards won't stop voting "blue no matter who", you can't count on them switching, they are a lost cause. Same with the black vote unfortunately. You just have to ignore it, you can't win them as a Red candidate. The good news is a lot of them aren't getting married, and if they are, they're trying to kill their babies. So maybe the problem will solve itself after 2-3 generations. :laughing:

However the Hispanic vote is going redder is states like Texas and Florida and the national level and they have zero problems with increasing their birth rate. Don't believe me? Check this out.

On the national level:
    Obama won the latino vote in 2012 by +42 points.
    Killary won the latino vote in 2016 by +38 points.

Biden? +21 points

Yeah, that's a 21 point swing from the last Obama term.

Also keep in mind Texas is a heavy Hispanic state, there are 16 counties in the state where the voting bloc is 80% or more Hispanic.

The Texas county with the largest percentage of Hispanics is Starr County. For Clinton, they voted 79.1% (18.9% for Trump). Approximately +60 for Democrats.

For Biden? +5. Yeah, a 55 point swing towards the red.

I suspect in 2022, unless there is some major cheating (which there is less of a chance now since Abbot actually tried to strengthen our election laws), the Hispanic vote is going go even redder.

The truth is the Democrats have a huge Hispanic voter problem over the past 10 years. Culturally they simply don't mesh with libtard whites. The whole "LatinX" movement? That's a white libtard invention that Hispanics hated, HATED.

Abortion? Hispanics hate it.

Athiest? Majority of Hispanics are Catholics.

The problem is white libtards see Hispanics in the same way as the black voting bloc. They couldn't be more dissimilar.

I could be wrong, and maybe Beto wins by 4 points and Texas becomes a blue state, but if the recent results in the Rio Grande are any indicator, I'm guessing probably not.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Yeah, but let's put things in perspective here. I do data for my profession, I love data. It's literally my life. I think the data supports Texas (and Florida) going more red...
    If you can accurately (and in a repeatable manner) identify and cull the data that results in an election’s outcome, there are campaigns that are willing to make you filthy rich.

CaliGunner

I'm out
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2022
    Texas
    If you can accurately (and in a repeatable manner) identify and cull the data that results in an election’s outcome, there are campaigns that are willing to make you filthy rich.

Maybe I'll consider it if I get bored with what I'm doing now. Not to brag but what I'm doing now pays me quite a bit already.

Top Bottom