• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Basketball's Shaquille O'Neal pays for North Carolina girl's funeral - CNN.com

This poor girl, she was sold into prostitution, abducted, raped, and killed all by the age of 5. I simply cannot imagine how incredibly evil of an individual it requires to do this sort of thing.

Fortunately, Shaq stepped up and gave the girl a good burial. In the day and age of scandal in the professional sports world, it's nice to see that some of them still adhere to some kind of positive conviction.

This guy they caught ... what a waste of oxygen. I don't even think he is worth a 30 cent bullet. I would just toss him in a cell and torture him every day until he finally dies. Get him warmed up for what's in store for him.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    That is such a sad story. Poor little girl never had a chance, never was able to live her life. There ought to be a special place in Hell for her mother and, especially, the rapist/murderer. So many people out there in the world would have given almost anything to have adopted that little girl and given her a good home. It's so sad.

:(

Leadpot

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2009
    Ballinger,Tx.
    That is very,very sad. Passing judgement isn't my thing, but in cases like that, a 30 cent bullet too me isn't enough for people like that. What makes me really mad is that they will spend time and money on this brutal man and her mother. People like that need no defending or court time in my opinion.

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    True, but I'd be happy to donate that .30 cent bullet.
    Same here! I'll pull the trigger if they need a volunteer for that to. I can't say how many bullets I'd have to donate by the time it's said and done. I miss every now and then and he might get hit in the nuts! Good to hear Shack has morals when the rest of pro sport stars seem to be lacking.

Top Bottom