DK Firearms

Better start getting offline contacts and friends...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I am not gonna lie: I was pleased to see this news.
    Yet, if I am honest, this crap just hurts everyone. Are we gonna end up with TWO Internets? I don't know, but that's where we are headed.
    Oddly enough.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Oddly enough.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Ha ha, a buddy of mine sent me that same link last night. Then I noticed it was from Oct 2018. So it's not anything new. Also, that Inrupt business does have a web site, but it doens't look like it went all that far in over a year...

ScottDLS

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Dallas/Fort Worth, Texas
    You might install them, but they are pretty much useless if they do not let you connect to them.

My having Parler installed means nothing if all traffic to parler.com is blocked.
    The phone makers don‘t control the network. That is your mobile provider or internet provider at home. The reason Parler went offline is that their cloud server host, Amazon Web Services breached their contract and shut off their servers. They will be back when they find a new host provider or run their own servers. AR15.com got cut off by their domain name registrar GoDaddy, but that is pretty quick to fix with a new one. However, from my research this site is registered at GoDaddy too.

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    I'll be switching to Starlink internet as a provider as soon as the last few launches needed to service Texas go up. Faster than AT&T for the same price and SpaceX as a company does not shun firearms or endorse weird anti1st amendment BS. In fact they have a shooting range down at their Boca Chica site.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom