Bexar comm range

Discussion in 'San Antonio' started by Texas Solo, Aug 30, 2009.

1. Texas Solo

Texas Solo Active Member

May 4, 2008
    San Antonio
    Anyone here shoot at the Bexar Community Range off 10/90?

I really like this place as it's very friendly and you get to police yourselves (not like Bracken..."step behind the red line" every 15 minutes)

I'm just getting back into varminting and working up a load for my new Savage Predator Hunter in .223. If anyone is interested in spending an afternoon at the range working on stuff, give me a shout.

2. M. Sage

M. Sage TGT Addict

Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    No, I haven't heard of it. I can't wait to hear what you think of it, though.

3. TexasRedneck

TexasRedneck 1911 Nut Lifetime Member

Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Yeah - Annual Member there, as well as Dietz....

4. Texas Solo

Texas Solo Active Member

May 4, 2008
    San Antonio
    Great! I'm a member too. We should set up a meet & greet, burn some powder and BBQ. Maybe a whole San Antonio members thing.
    Anyone available on weekdays?

5. TomCat0197

TomCat0197 New Member

May 28, 2008
    Converse
    I was there today. Texas Solo, AR15.com has a group of San Antonio folks that are starting to get together more frequently for dinner and the like. We just got together Friday evening. Next event that gets posted, I'll cross post it here to drum up more like-minded folks. In the meantime, I'm up for shooting any weekend. We'd just need to check the CHL class schedules they have there... Saturdays can get crowded. :texas:

6. Texas Solo

Texas Solo Active Member

May 4, 2008
    San Antonio
    Cool. I haven't been to AR15.com in a long time.

Yeah, putting together "range days" is a lot of fun. You meet new folk and get to shoot some stuff you've never heard of, or always wished you could shoot. A few buckets of chicken and a cooler full of sodas later you've had an enjoyable day!

7. TexasRedneck

Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Sounds good ta me....most of my stuff is purty run of the mill things - Randall's, Kimbers an' Wilsons - but ah'll bring 'em along.

8. wrtanker

wrtanker Active Member

Jul 17, 2009
    Ft. Worth
    Where is Bexar Community Range? I've never heard of it. I'd love to meet some of the SA folks around here!

9. Texas Solo

Texas Solo Active Member

May 4, 2008
    San Antonio
  10. TexasRedneck

Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    So....when we gonna get together???? An' where?