Join TexasGunTalk

Bexar County & City of SA mask over-reach...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TexasRedneck, Jun 21, 2020.

1. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    Science has proven that wearing a mask doesn't protect you. WSJ recently reported on a study that showed the virus could be transmitted between two people wearing masks who were 4 or 5 feet apart.

READ man. The only mask that stands a chance of stopping the tiny virus is an M95 medical mask.

And keep allowing the government to exceed their constitution limitations. Don't whine when that slippery slope finds you at the bottom one day.

Sasquatch, cjtexas, satx78247 and 2 others like this.
  2. jordanmills

jordanmills TGT Addict

Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    You're the one making the claim that it does. Post some proof, Karen.

3. Hoji

Hoji Bowling-Pin Commando

May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Ok Karen.

4. Axxe55

Axxe55 Professional Troublemaker

Dec 15, 2019
    Texas.
    Just another troll.

satx78247, 308nato and jordanmills like this.
  5. TexasRedneck

TexasRedneck 1911 Nut Lifetime Member

Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    One thing's for sure.....you leave no doubt as to your ability to be an obnoxious ass-wagon.

cjtexas, satx78247, 308nato and 2 others like this.
  6. candcallen

candcallen Purveyor of Snark Humor and Truth.

Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    This has got to be the most ignorant statement made to date.

The proof that a mask wont protect you from catching the virus starts with the size of the virus and type of mask and includes your eyes being uncovered and ends with how you put the thing on and take it off and wear it.

I leave you with this most sincere wish, May your bridge have been built by forced labor and fall on your head.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2020
  7. Whistler

Whistler Well-Known TGT Supporter

Jan 28, 2014
    Northeast Texas
    See that's the thing about these Libs. If you're wearing your mask then according to you you're protected. If you think it's not enough you have options; maintain a greater distance or just stay your ass home.

Nope, Libs know best and they are compelled to tell you what YOU should do. Disagree? Well then you are stupid, a horrible person, irresponsible and killing people! Do what I say dammit! Ugh

How about you make your choices and I make mine. I'm not throwing you in a bear hug and planting a wet sloppy one on you. Wear your mask if you think is works, gloves, hazmat suit, stay 20" away from me, stay home I don't care.

Accusing me of harming you by my choices is ridiculous, it's just that control thing you libs can't get past... "There oughta be a law!"
    Ain't freedom great! :popcorn:

cjtexas, satx78247, 308nato and 3 others like this.
  8. Mills

Mills Active Member

Mar 22, 2020
    Texas
    im-not-feeling-yxg0v6.jpg

toddnjoyce, TreyG-20, oldag and 2 others like this.
  9. oldag

oldag TGT Addict

Feb 19, 2015
    If anyone is so extremely concerned about catching the virus (and some people should be concerned - the very elderly, those with serious pre-existing conditions that make them vulnerable), they should stay home.

10. satx78247

satx78247 TGT Addict

Jun 23, 2014
    pcnotpc,

Can your PROVE, with actual EVIDENCE (rather than the IGNORANT, anti-scientific BLATHER & LIES told by the DIMocRAT leftists), that ANY mask other than the M95 & OTHER "ADVANCED QUALITY" (Read: EXPENSIVE) masks worn by medical professionals (and which are NOT available to anyone but 1st responders & professional medical personnel in July 2020) protect the wearer OR anyone else in the general population??

FACE FACTS: You (& others who are as ignorant of the best available scientific/medical data as you are ) have been PLAYED FOR CHUMPS by the MORON LEFT & the extreme leftist wing of the DIMocRATS Party..

SORRY but your posts make you LOOK STUPID & INCOMPETENT to give anybody advice on any subject.

Fwiw, I am a graduate of the USA's INFECTION CONTROL SCHOOL, which was taught by physicians of the 10th MEDLAB, HQUSAREUR.

I suggest that you confine yourself to talking about subjects that you UNDERSTAND & are at least minimally competent to discuss.

yours, satx
    USA, Retired

Last edited: Jul 4, 2020