Patriot Mobile

BHO comments show: Democrat war on women who choose to be at home mothers.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    "Sometimes, someone, usually mom, leaves the workplace to stay home with the kids, which then leaves her earning a lower wage for the rest of her life as a result. That's not a choice we want Americans to make."

Statement at 0:46 in

Hurley's Gold

Last edited:

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    "Sometimes, someone, usually mom, leaves the workplace to stay home with the kids, which then leaves her earning a lower wage for the rest of her life as a result. That's not a choice we want Americans to make."

Statement at 0:46 in

Conspiracy: Janet Reno is in the audience ....... behind and to Oturdo's right

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    Oh, my ... those Pinocchio Ears!

My wife's base salary was always about three times more than mine (She's a physician and I'm a gunner).

When she decided to cut her hours at work and spend more time at home with family, we finally reached parity. So, my wife works 2/3 less than I do, and we still earn about the same.

The hidden message is that non-working Welfare Women should get a benefit increase to match that of a Fortune 500 CEO.

The other message is that women should abandon their families for higher income, while turning their children over to the State for total Leftist indoctrination.

Top Bottom