• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    They did in Egypt. Not saying it will go down like that here. We're too civil and we have the drop on them, unlike those other countries. And we have guns.

Not discounting them, but even without the guns, could you imagine tens of thousands of people massed in front of the Whitehouse? It would be a site to see and would be interesting to see what Barry & Co.'s response would be. The world would certainly be watching.

The problem would be finding that many people who are willing to leave their jobs and possibly family behind for an extended time that it would take for any real change to occur. And that is the difference between a place like Egypt and the US. The people who would be involved in something like this against the current administration are people with jobs/careers, mortgage payments and children they love. I don't believe that most of the protesters in Egypt had much in the way of real property and jobs to begin with.

I'm not saying it couldn't be or shouldn't be done, but the organization and logistics behind it would, in my opinion, carry a greater sacrifice and more then many people are willing or able to give.
    Lynx Defense

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I'm not saying it couldn't be or shouldn't be done, but the organization and logistics behind it would, in my opinion, carry a greater sacrifice and more then many people are willing or able to give.

This is a mind set that is going to have to change in order for effective change to occur. To live in a free nation means great sacrifice is sometimes required.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Last edited:

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Gee, Obastard, I TOO have a pen and a phone. A pen to write other conservatives to tell them to get off their asses and vote out all the libiturd politicians and a phone to call the fence sitters to tell them to grow a set of balls and get off the fence on one side or the other and take a stand.

The pen and phone are also used to contact my elected representatives in Washington to inform them that they ALSO have to grow a set of balls, and a spine, and stand up to the Damnocrat Party.

89wa.jpg

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    It seems the Liar-in-Chief will be addressing his "pen and phone" comment in his State of the Union address.

Obama set to announce 'practical' agenda focusing on immigration, income equality | Fox News

President Obama is expected in his annual address Tuesday to detail what he calls “practical” proposals to advance the country in 2014, including ones to address "income inequality" and the nation’s immigration system.

But Obama will also make clear his intentions to use his executive powers to achieve his goals when Congress fails to pass legislation.

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney told ABC’s “This Week” that 2014 will be an “action year” and that the president’s signature health care law is a success -- “expanding access to quality and affordable health insurance to millions of Americans and reducing the growth in health care costs.”

That is the BIGGEST lie of all and it's amazing, to me, that the administration continues spewing it..... :facepalm:

TAVM

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    You guys need to wait till I stock up on "disaster prep foodstuffs" before you storm the castle. And I need some time to make a bunker too, because if it gets to that point, I ain't staying above ground that's for sure. The loyalist BHO zombies will be searching for anyone who isn't one of them. Plus I like shooting from cover.

Top Bottom