Biden calls military crowd stupid bastards during speech.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Wonder if the media will make a big deal out of this like when Trump was accused of calling them losers? That's a rhetorical question, of course they won't even though it's on video.

Bozz10mm,

I'm NOT sure what to do about the KNOWING LIARS in the press, given the 1st Amendment to the BoR, BUT to save the USA, we patriots will eventually have to do something to STOP the broadcasting of KNOWING LIES that cause decent people to be fooled.

Even PRAVDA & ISVESTIA, in the BAD old days of the USSR, sometimes told the truth. - In 2020, the "main-slime press" claims MANY things that the press KNOWS to be FALSE.
    (These days, I trust NOTHING that the press claims, that is more controversial than the sports scores & the weather report, absent PROOF POSITIVE of the evidence.)

yours, satx

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Central Texas
    A video from 2016 has surfaced showing Joe Biden calling some troops he was talking to "Stupid Bastards". I'm assuming the left knew this might be coming up, which is why they made up that claim about Trump calling troops "Losers". With everything I've seen so far, the media has been completely silent about Biden.

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    I'm thinking he said that because he thought it was appropriate military language nowadays.
    He couldn't be farther from the truth.
    What an ignoramus.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

Top Bottom