• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Anybody here use Insulin? Trump pushed pharma to quit gouging patients out of hundreds of dollars but of course Joe is going to cancel this huge benefit (if you have to use insulin).

wiredgeorge,

WHAT an UTTER DUNCE we now have infesting the people's WH. = I'm convinced that "LOONY JOE" has lost what ever possible small quantity of "gray matter" that he ever had.
    ("Kameltoe, the 'Ho" is NO BETTER in the "brains department".)

I truly wonder if the smarter members of the "main-SLIME press" are now having "buyer's remorse" that they were in the tank for DUMB-BUNNY Biden??

yours, satx

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    wiredgeorge,

WHAT an UTTER DUNCE we now have infesting the people's WH. = I'm convinced that "LOONY JOE" has lost what ever possible small quantity of "gray matter" that he ever had.
    ("Kameltoe, the 'Ho" is NO BETTER in the "brains department".)

I truly wonder if the smarter members of the "main-SLIME press" are now having "buyer's remorse" that they were in the tank for DUMB-BUNNY Biden??

yours, satx

But they seemed smart enough to steal an election. Smart, or intelligent, has nothing to do with the actions, behavior, beliefs, or the character of a person. You seem to equate intelligence with political affiliation. I'm pretty sure there are some really unintelligent people on the opposite side of the political aisle as well.

Just because a person is liberal Democrat, doesn't mean they are stupid, just as being a conservative Republican doesn't make a person smart.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Does make you wonder who Triple-O is actually working for, doesn't it?......

Biden is an idiot, but those he answers to are not. Politicians are employees, not rulers.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Exactly. Biden is an idiot, and for all accounts, very possible he has dementia, or Alzheimer's, and Harris, she was smart enough to hitch her wagon to the party that was able to steal an election and get her seat as VP of the United States. The real power is behind the curtain. The true power that is pulling all the strings. And if I were a betting man, I suspect that those behind Biden and Harris are some pretty smart and devious people looking at any means to gain more power, control and money.

Power and control I suspect are merely by-products of the true motivations going on, and vast amounts of money are possibly the real motivations behind the actions of certain political leaders.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Exactly. Biden is an idiot, and for all accounts, very possible he has dementia, or Alzheimer's, and Harris, she was smart enough to hitch her wagon to the party that was able to steal an election and get her seat as VP of the United States. The real power is behind the curtain. The true power that is pulling all the strings. And if I were a betting man, I suspect that those behind Biden and Harris are some pretty smart and devious people looking at any means to gain more power, control and money.

Power and control I suspect are merely by-products of the true motivations going on, and vast amounts of money are possibly the real motivations behind the actions of certain political leaders.

IDK, I DO believe that those that already have enough money to satisfy themselves DO seek out endless power as their next goal. I have nothing against the rich in general, but some use their $$$ to gain more power. Bastids!!!

News lately is playing down Obama, saying that he is waning or working for somebody else... This indicates to me that HE is indeed Mr. Big!!! He recently said that the Biden admin has 75% of his admin employees and they are finishing the work that HE started of "fundamentally changing America".

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I use insulin, and was very fortunate to obtain it from VA healthcare. Otherwise I would have been dead long ago as I am on a fixed income.

For the life of me, I can't understand the rationalization behind reversing this program... other than it was something Trump did, and they can't have any of that.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    IDK, I DO believe that those that already have enough money to satisfy themselves DO seek out endless power as their next goal. I have nothing against the rich in general, but some use their $$$ to gain more power. Bastids!!!

News lately is playing down Obama, saying that he is waning or working for somebody else... This indicates to me that HE is indeed Mr. Big!!! He recently said that the Biden admin has 75% of his admin employees and they are finishing the work that HE started of "fundamentally changing America".

There is never enough money for these types of people. Money equals power. I think you are trying to place your own needs, or values, of enough money, to these types of people and that just doesn't work. Many of them have more than enough money to support a lavish lifestyle for the rest of their lives, and more money that either you or I would ever need or want, to be able to do anything we wanted.

But they want more. Enough is never enough. They many times equate money with power. Remember one of the golden rules, "He that has all the gold, rules." Money is power, and a means to control all those around you. The more money, is more power, which means greater control.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I think you are trying to place your own needs, or values, of enough money, to these types of people

Back at ya.

Disagree. I'm sure for SOME of them that is true. Others are just power hungry. PERIOD. They get their rocks of controlling others. We ALL know the type.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Power is like a drug. Money gains a person power. IMO, it goes hand in hand. One gains the other, and vice versa.

True. But there is a wider world than exists in the imagination of us plebes. You said that it is impossible for somebody to switch focus from money to power once they have enough money. I'm not saying they don't want any more money, I am saying they don't focus as much time and energy on it once they switch focus to determining how others live. What drives them once they have reached their financial goals. Not every rich person, but some.

I'll give Trump as one example. He turned over his biz to control of others while he became the most powerful man in the world, ostensibly. He didn't stop making money, but he changed his focus to running the USA.

Does Soros chase more money? Maybe. Probably. But he sure as phuck dicks around trying to change the world and dominate/bend all others to his will.

Charlie Kirk had an author on his radio show that said there is a new female gazzilionare that is worse than Soros. She has a 60% stake in Disney, so her media influence is huge. I may have caught that she is Chinese, not sure.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    True. But there is a wider world than exists in the imagination of us plebes. You said that it is impossible for somebody to switch focus from money to power once they have enough money. I'm not saying they don't want any more money, I am saying they don't focus as much time and energy on it once they switch focus to determining how others live. What drives them once they have reached their financial goals. Not every rich person, but some.

I'll give Trump as one example. He turned over his biz to control of others while he became the most powerful man in the world, ostensibly. He didn't stop making money, but he changed his focus to running the USA.

Does Soros chase more money? Maybe. Probably. But he sure as phuck dicks around trying to change the world and dominate/bend all others to his will.

Charlie Kirk had an author on his radio show that said there is a new female gazzilionare that is worse than Soros. She has a 60% stake in Disney, so her media influence is huge. I may have caught that she is Chinese, not sure.

I understand what you are saying, and don't totally disagree with your assertion. My main thoughts here on those with political power and money, or the means to control politics through money and power. I suspect that is entirely different means of motivations behind why they do what they do.

There is no shortage of those who are very, very wealthy using their money and power for the greater good of many, just as there are those at the opposite side of that spectrum as well.

Why does anyone go into politics? I suspect that there are two main motivations behind getting into politics. One, to attempt to do something great, or to help others have a better life. Two, power and money. IMO politics corrupts many who get into politics.

JustADude

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2021
    houston, tx
    these are villains masquerading as virtuous victors from the vantage of vanity... and im glad.

"glad? what of the union?" you might ask. fair question, WHAT union?
    we are DIVIDED. seperated by a chasm so wide you could park the moon in the gap and its about time the states were forced to handle the reality of the situation. we are in the midst of a war with china only lacking kinetic warfare and the civil war is well under way.

the states have an obligation to their people to stand up and tell the feds to piss right off when it comes to stepping on us and im glad someone is lighting a fire under them to do it.

power without virtue is a loaded revolver in the hands of a monkey. we are saturated by a culture that calls evil good and good evil so whatever the fix is has to come from the bottom cause it definitely ain't comin from the top.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Walmart to the rescue…seriously.

77780edfc170da70648b30e8774a35fb.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    these are villains masquerading as virtuous victors from the vantage of vanity... and im glad.

"glad? what of the union?" you might ask. fair question, WHAT union?
    we are DIVIDED. seperated by a chasm so wide you could park the moon in the gap and its about time the states were forced to handle the reality of the situation. we are in the midst of a war with china only lacking kinetic warfare and the civil war is well under way.

the states have an obligation to their people to stand up and tell the feds to piss right off when it comes to stepping on us and im glad someone is lighting a fire under them to do it.

power without virtue is a loaded revolver in the hands of a monkey. we are saturated by a culture that calls evil good and good evil so whatever the fix is has to come from the bottom cause it definitely ain't comin from the top.

tapatalk_72482008.gif

Last edited:

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

<>

Actually, it is worse than your description,much worse.

Now the WEF/NWO have united many mega-rich into an oligarchial cabal intent on ruling the entire World.

Depending on who one listens to, the despotic dictators of the 20th Century; Hitler, Stalin, Caucescu, Mao, Pol Pot, Uncle Ho, etc. killed a total of some 100,000,000 Humans, mostly innocents.

In contrast, the published WEF ’’depopulation’’ program is to cause premature deaths (‘’MURDERS’’) of some 6,000,000,000 to 7,000,000,000 Humans in 6 or 7 years. Am I the only one to realize that both Klaus Schwab and Soros came from the actual NAZIS ?

If they succeed, they will have killed more Humans than the Humans who have died throughout all history.

Plus, their ‘’New World’’ woud include permanent serfdom (SLAVERY) for somewhere b/t 500,000,000 & 1,500,000,000 survivors of the Great Reset’s ‘’depopulation’’.

Those are more than ‘’science fiction’’ levels of horror for our descendants.

leVieux

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    There is never enough money for these types of people. Money equals power. I think you are trying to place your own needs, or values, of enough money, to these types of people and that just doesn't work. Many of them have more than enough money to support a lavish lifestyle for the rest of their lives, and more money that either you or I would ever need or want, to be able to do anything we wanted.

But they want more. Enough is never enough. They many times equate money with power. Remember one of the golden rules, "He that has all the gold, rules." Money is power, and a means to control all those around you. The more money, is more power, which means greater control.
    I have seen this firsthand. Very true. Always need "just a little more."

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    <>

Actually, it is worse than your description,much worse.

Now the WEF/NWO have united many mega-rich into an oligarchial cabal intent on ruling the entire World.

Depending on who one listens to, the despotic dictators of the 20th Century; Hitler, Stalin, Caucescu, Mao, Pol Pot, Uncle Ho, etc. killed a total of some 100,000,000 Humans, mostly innocents.

In contrast, the published WEF ’’depopulation’’ program is to cause premature deaths (‘’MURDERS’’) of some 6,000,000,000 to 7,000,000,000 Humans in 6 or 7 years. Am I the only one to realize that both Klaus Schwab and Soros came from the actual NAZIS ?

If they succeed, they will have killed more Humans than the Humans who have died throughout all history.

Plus, their ‘’New World’’ woud include permanent serfdom (SLAVERY) for somewhere b/t 500,000,000 & 1,500,000,000 survivors of the Great Reset’s ‘’depopulation’’.

Those are more than ‘’science fiction’’ levels of horror for our descendants.

leVieux

I don't disagree. Too many talking about "conspiracy theory" regarding this, but it's something that Schwab has talked about publicly. We should believe him when he says that's what they want to do. Can they do it? IDK. Even if they manage to implement parts of it like in Sri Lanka and Netherlands, it will be disastrous!!!

Top Bottom