• ...and so much more!
  • etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Your next VP everyone....ugh.

Maybe, but if so, it's only because the MSM brainwashed the American people, and it means Biden could have nominated The Son of Sam as his running mate and he'd still have won.

Harris is useless to Biden. I'm sure the focus groups liked her best of the horrible choices they were given, but she brings absolutely nothing to the table. She's from CA -- a state that was already going to vote for Biden. She has no national experience nor name recognition.

She's the junior senator from the state of fruits and nuts, an affirmative action candidate chosen only because of her skin color and gender, and that's supposed to carry weight in the swing states? Not buying it. No independent is going to say, "Hmmm...no experience....slept her way into politics, crazy, leftist views...yes! I'll vote for that!"

So while I won't pretend I know the outcome of the election, neither will I say she's helping the democrat's chances one bit.
    Gun Zone Deals

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Maybe, but if so, it's only because the MSM brainwashed the American people, and it means Biden could have nominated The Son of Sam as his running mate and he'd still have won.

Harris is useless to Biden. I'm sure the focus groups liked her best of the horrible choices they were given, but she brings absolutely nothing to the table. She's from CA -- a state that was already going to vote for Biden. She has no national experience nor name recognition.

She's the junior senator from the state of fruits and nuts, an affirmative action candidate chosen only because of her skin color and gender, and that's supposed to carry weight in the swing states? Not buying it. No independent is going to say, "Hmmm...no experience....slept her way into politics, crazy, leftist views...yes! I'll vote for that!"

So while I won't pretend I know the outcome of the election, neither will I say she's helping the democrat's chances one bit.
    Shall we say at this point she has reached the zenith of her carear? DNC vice-presidential “candidate”.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    15070151.gif

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I’m a bit surprised how willingly we accept a lie then commence to repeat it. What lie? It starts like this ”Biden picked...”

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    It's not surprising news, but interesting that she accepted the VP post to the guy she said worked with segregationists, whose accusers of sexual assault should be believed, and who was basically racist for opposing busing. Demented Joe and Phony Harris: the team to destroy America.
    That because she's not black and only a couple generations from her plantation and slave owning grandfather.

I wonder if she will be first inline to pay reparations for her family's sins.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    That because she's not black and only a couple generations from her plantation and slave owning grandfather.

I wonder if she will be first inline to pay reparations for her family's sins.
    She'll pay it from the black hand into the white one...... so, no.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Whether Harris said that or not doesn't matter we should take a page from the Democrats playbook and repeat it so often it becomes true.

She has enough dirt and skeletons in her closet that telling lies wouldn't be wise.

Personally, I say stick to the truth and let the chips fall where they do.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

No, it is Biden who is useless to Harris... Biden is a Trojan Horse and will be disposed of following the inauguration, assuming they win, which I seriously doubt will happen

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom