gXjbZZb.jpg
    iLY7qZv.jpg
    l4FMVZ1.jpg

ScorpionHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Driftwood
    So it is really Trump vs Harris, as Biden wont make it 100 days. Maybe not 100 hrs. All depends how fast hey can 25 him.
    Trump vs Harris is how the dems are going to spin it. Kamala Harris is not the candidate for the black vote. She's the candidate for the white suburban woman vote. And while if he wins he may be replaced by February, the Presidency is like Sauron's Ring. Once you have it you never let it go. The people on the Biden gravy train will pump him full of formaldehyde and prop him up to protect their paychecks. I'd tell anybody who thinks that by voting for Biden/Harris he's getting nice, safe Harris that in reality it'll be Biden's finger on the button for four years. Can you duck and cover with Covid?

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    They’re both puppets so voting Dem = voting for unknown Deep State handlers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    Thinking this through, Harris was a strong pick for Biden. She is fairly attractive, black, Indian...so she appeals to a lot of demographics. She has a good bit for recognition potential than Pence. She was a smart move for the campaign. If Biden wins, remember that there will be a decent chance she will become President. At 77 now, Biden may not make it through a full term alive.

We need to make sure she doesn't make it to office when we cast our votes.

Last edited:

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Thinking this through, Harris was a strong pick for Biden. She is fairly attractive, black, Native American...so she appeals to a lot of demographics. She has a good bit for recognition potential than Pence. She was a smart move for the campaign. If Biden wins, remember that there will be a decent chance she will become President. At 77 now, Biden may not make it through a full term alive.

Worth noting among all those positives... She was also rejected, soundly, by the democratic party voters.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Your next VP everyone....ugh.
    Thinking this through, Harris was a strong pick for Biden. She is fairly attractive, black, Native American...so she appeals to a lot of demographics. She has a good bit for recognition potential than Pence. She was a smart move for the campaign. If Biden wins, remember that there will be a decent chance she will become President. At 77 now, Biden may not make it through a full term alive.

Well I hope his age has nothing to do with how long he can serve as president.

You do know Trump is within a year of him. I think its 8 months.

No I am not saying Biden and Trump act the same age. Trump seems way more healthy and vibrant than Joe.

Top Bottom