• ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    That alone tells you what a moron this guy is. After Trump got the dems off the hook for this stupid agreement, he's going to get us back in. And Iran has already given him the finger with new increases in nuclear material. What a buffoon !

Biden picks Obama veterans for key State Department posts | Fox News

'"Collectively, they have secured some of the most defining national security and diplomatic achievements in recent memory -- and I am confident that they will use their diplomatic experience and skill to restore America’s global and moral leadership. America is back," he said. "

"Wendy Sherman, who led the U.S. negotiating team for the 2015 Iran nuclear deal, is his pick for deputy secretary of state. Biden has promised to re-enter the deal, reversing President Trump's 2018 withdrawal. "
    DK Firearms

GeorgeandSugar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2017
    Como
    Why would you reward bad behavior? So should war break-out in the Mideast agitated by Iran the USA would be expected to send troops over to die for stupid? Imbecile!

c96801e046bd3261ff648da920c8fcde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Iran has made it clear that they don't intend to adhere to the agreement anyway, and you can bet they are far ahead of the things they have publicly announced as far and enrichment and the like.

When they don't let inspectors in, you can be sure they are doing something more than they even say.

Hopefully Israel will take care of this problem for Joe, because he and his morons will never do anything. I can't believe the Europeans are not taking care of this problem. The Iranians will develop a bomb long before they have the means to deliver it to the US continent, but they will be able to get it to Israel and Europe sooner than us.

But they will try not to use it on Europe if they can get away with it long enough to develop capability to use it somewhere in the US.

Time to put those people away for good.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    When Iran tests a bomb, the Saudi's will buy a few and then maybe that 1100 year old family quarrel will finally be settled by killing millions who were never involved.
    Saudi has contributed heavily to Pakistan in return for the agreement that will allow them to buy nuclear weapons if they want to. They don't need Iranian crap.

Leadeye

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 29, 2020
    Great Southern Forest of Indiana
    My mistake for not being clearer, they won't buy an Iranian bomb, they will buy bombs because the Iranians have one. You're right that Pakistan would be a place they would shop. The Sunnis and Shias haven't gotten along since Muhammad died.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    My mistake for not being clearer, they won't buy an Iranian bomb, they will buy bombs because the Iranians have one. You're right that Pakistan would be a place they would shop. The Sunnis and Shias haven't gotten along since Muhammad died.
    Yes, I completely agree with you on that. Sorry I misunderstood.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Saudi has contributed heavily to Pakistan in return for the agreement that will allow them to buy nuclear weapons if they want to. They don't need Iranian crap.
    He said nothing about buying Iranian nukes.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    You were crystal clear.

candcallen

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Here is his exact quote,

"When Iran tests a bomb, the Saudi's will buy a few"

So I thought he meant buy a few from the Iranians.

Hardly "crystal clear" but I can understand why you think it was...
    Anyone who knows the tiniest bit of the geopolitical situation knows Iran and Saudis hate each other and wouldnt buy or sell shit.

So crystal.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Lenin said "The Capitalists will sell us the rope with which we will hang them."

Obama gave the Iranians the money and Biden will give them the time (and access to supplies) to build nuclear weapons with which to threaten us.

I would say what next, a flood of hookers, limo drivers, and IT types, to spy on us? But the Democrats are REALLY ok with that!

Top Bottom