• Texas45

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 10, 2020
    Not where you are
    Lil kim gonna have a field day poking sleepies buttons. me thinks

The dirt dwellers of Iran will be nuclear in 2 yr or less.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Target Sports

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    Here is his exact quote,

"When Iran tests a bomb, the Saudi's will buy a few"

So I thought he meant buy a few from the Iranians.

Hardly "crystal clear" but I can understand why you think it was...
    I see you're not up on middle east politics. The hate is so strong between the Saudis and Iran that the Saudis offered Israel free use of their airspace should they want to extend a "nuclear arms deal" to Iran in spite of generally frosty Israel/Saudi relations.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Ya think?

Nothing you states isn't something that most haven't known about for years to begin with.

But thanks for playing anyways!
    What, precisely, is your purpose for this post??? Your constant agitation is very off putting. Grow up dude!

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    I can't wait to see how Israel reacts to an American administration that is not only hostile to them but helping Iran as well.:what: Perhaps they'll be satisfied for a time seeing as Mohsen Fakhrizadeh accidently fell down, exploded and was then cut to pieces by remote machinegun fire.

iran-nuclear-remington-2002.pdf (wikileaks.org)
    cqtuQNi.jpg

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    I can't wait to see how Israel reacts to an American administration that is not only hostile to them but helping Iran as well.:what: Perhaps they'll be satisfied for a time seeing as Mohsen Fakhrizadeh accidently fell down, exploded and was then cut to pieces by remote machinegun fire.

iran-nuclear-remington-2002.pdf (wikileaks.org)
    cqtuQNi.jpg
    I'd actually hate to see them use nukes against them. Surely they can take care of those losers with conventional means and weapons can't they ? We really don't want to be the ones to start using nukes. That opens Pandora's box to me and probably says it's OK all over the world.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Not their first rodeo, as I remember they bombed a French built reactor in Iraq back in the 80s. Part of a program that started with assassinating the architect and sabotaging the shipments of French parts.
    Yes, I would actually be more confident if the Israelis were taking care of this than if the US military was. Those guys and gals don't eff around much. They are actually fighting for their existence !

Too bad Trump didn't take care of this before he left !

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    EIther way if the reactor/s reprocessing operation is critical and of any size it's going to be really messy even if they used conventional bombs.
    Messy is just fine ! Just don't think we want to be the first ones to cross that line, and if the Israelis do it, it is the same as if we do it. They supposedly have stated that they will not be the first to introduce nukes into the middle east.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    I'd actually hate to see them use nukes against them. Surely they can take care of those losers with conventional means and weapons can't they ? We really don't want to be the ones to start using nukes. That opens Pandora's box to me and probably says it's OK all over the world.

Agree 100%, I don't actually believe Israel would use nuclear weapons on Iran unless attacked first. However, you better believe they are dead serious about stopping Iran from developing their own bombs, the minute Iran has one, the world will know and it won't be because Iran told us so. I expect to see more Iranian key personnel having unfortunate accidents in the very near future.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    Agree 100%, I don't actually believe Israel would use nuclear weapons on Iran unless attacked first. However, you better believe they are dead serious about stopping Iran from developing their own bombs, the minute Iran has one, the world will know and it won't be because Iran told us so. I expect to see more Iranian key personnel having unfortunate accidents in the very near future.
    I don't think they can afford to wait until Iran has one...and I don't think they will.

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I think that was the main purpose of Secretary of State Pompeo's speech, the other day, where he announced Iran was hosting al-Qaeda. (See Michael Pompeo's speech to the National Press Club last Tuesday). He wanted this intelligence information to be known before the Biden administration took over - to get it on the record.

Iran (predominantly, Shia Muslim), according to Pompeo, has agreed to give a base of operations to al-Qaeda (Sunni Muslim) if al-Qaeda agreed to keep out of internal Iranian politics. They did this so al-Qaeda would have a relatively safe place to plan attacks on the West and Israel.

While there is / has been historical friction between Sunni and Shia down through history, it probably still compares in relative insignificance to their contempt of the Jewish religion and Christianity. I think Pompeo's speech was designed to get this "on the record" before Biden reverses what Trump accomplished, undoing the 'Iranian deal'.

IndyDave1776

Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    Indiana
    I agree with you philosophically but in practicality I am with Israel. Iran has made it abundantly clear they intend to eradicate Israel as soon as they have a nuclear weapon. Israel does not have the conventional weapons for the kind of strike necessary to prevent that. Sniff and Blow will be far from helpful. A preemptive nuclear attack before Iran can field a nuclear weapon is their only realistic hope to continue breathing.

Top Bottom