• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    So we need a thread for I hate Biden’s first 100 day and now we’re gonna break it down into a week?

You wanna go ahead and start a new daily thread on being butt hurt by the new President?

Not that I give 2 shits just seems redundant?
    Nah... someone suggested weekly segments INSTEAD of the 100 day thread and I thought that wasn't a bad idea. Before you go gettin' all butt hurt realize that one or the other or both can simply be abandoned or merged. Geeessshhhh.... I will tell you this - if something like a simple post is the worst thing that happens to you today - you've had a pretty phukin' good day!

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    I think it's fine to have separate threads for all the dumb crap being done in DC. Multiple threads for the same thing should be merged.

Just my opinion, the mods do a great job of keeping the clutter to a minimum.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I think it's fine to have separate threads for all the dumb crap being done in DC. Multiple threads for the same thing should be merged.

Just my opinion, the mods do a great job of keeping the clutter to a minimum.

Isn't "all the dumb crap being done in DC" able to go in one thread?

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Doug this is an observation. It’s doesn’t affect me but as a forum member I really like to read most of the post. Redundant threads are like trash on the side of the road. Just makes it ugly and cumbersome to navigate our forum.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Welp you're aware of my first choice.... Jo/Blo 100 days. I guess the real question is "Are we positive Slo' Joe gonna last 100 days?" Maybe we make it a 30 day thread. Yeah... that'll work. Weekly thread, monthly thread and 100 day thread then of course we'll have to add similar threads for Harris and Pig'lousy. Yeah... why didn't I think of that earlier????????????

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Doug this is an observation. It’s doesn’t affect me but as a forum member I really like to read most of the post. Redundant threads are like trash on the side of the road. Just makes it ugly and cumbersome to navigate our forum.
    I was never in my plans to continue both threads. But I couldn't delete the 100 day thread because someone had already posted to it. I really... really... don't care if it's one thread, two threads or no threads was just a thought that might make keeping up with the B/S a tad easier.

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    I was never in my plans to continue both threads. But I couldn't delete the 100 day thread because someone had already posted to it. I really... really... don't care if it's one thread, two threads or no threads was just a thought that might make keeping up with the B/S a tad easier.

I hear ya. Just looking for solutions. That’s all

busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    All I know is, the day of Biden's inauguration, gasoline prices went up, well over $2/gallon (local Walmart Neighborhood store) for the first time in since I don't know how long!
    --
    And of course, I read a day or two later, that he's issued an EO once again canceling the Keystone Pipeline. (Go figure!).

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    My Father inlaw may have dodged a bullet. He is in northern Wisconsin and was bidding for a cheif safety position on a pipeline job (had worked for enbridge on many spreads in the past). At the last minute he backed out and decided to choose retirement again. This was early December.

I am guessing those guys are all on pins and needles now. I am sure all the pipeline maintenance jobs will still be running but I could see some weird angle where they deny the permit to dig up the right of way to check up on things.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom