• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Still dont have a clue why he picked Harris. There were plenty of choices that could have actually helped somewhat some places.

I guess he could have just picked who hurts the least everywhere. Or the one not making the rounds threatening the least.

What ever he did, he did it wrong.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Still dont have a clue why he picked Harris. There were plenty of choices that could have actually helped somewhat some places.

I guess he could have just picked who hurts the least everywhere. Or the one not making the rounds threatening the least.

Over fifty years in politics, and what has he done right yet? Not a damn thing!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    America sign language dude is at a loss!

baboon,

Joe Biden, to those of us who have taken care of an elderly/ senile person for any extended length of time, is OBVIOUSLY SENILE & UNFIT "by reason of mental disease, defect or disability" to serve in any capacity that requires mental competence is NOW just PITIFUL.
    (I don't make fun of him anymore & believe that his wife needs to take him home to care for for the rest of his short span of remaining life.)

Further, I don't think that Biden will be alive by Christmas.

yours, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014

candallen,

My GUESS (and that is what it is, a GUESS) is that whomever the "puppet-masters" are who are "pulling Biden's strings" wanted a FAR LEFT woman as Biden's running mate to SOON replace him as POTUS, presuming that Biden can defeat the POTUS on 03NOV20.
    (Kamala Harris is VERY far to the "moron left" & I believe just what the "puppet-masters" want to REPLACE Biden.)

yours, satx

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013

Your mistake is you think he had any input on who was chosen as his running mate.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    You may be on to something there.

You do remember way back in March when Bernie was smoking everyone else in the primaries and all of a sudden everybody quit the races to consolidate support for Biden?

The VP decision was made then; remember it was March 15th when he promised to pick a female VP in one if the D d̶e̶b̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ propaganda rallies.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    117988389_10219350916898443_1832299918185613432_n.jpg

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    You do remember way back in March when Bernie was smoking everyone else in the primaries and all of a sudden everybody quit the races to consolidate support for Biden?

The VP decision was made then; remember it was March 15th when he promised to pick a female VP in one if the D d̶e̶b̶a̶t̶e̶s̶ propaganda rallies.
    Except she got pratically no votes. She is a dud.The only way they win is through massive fraud or holdup the vote tally.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Probably because she didn't go to bed with the right people this time?

Asking for a friend, of course.

Nah the right people do not want anything to do with an old nasty skank. When the right people can bring home 20 year old beauty queens.

She has lost her power over the ruling class with her age

Top Bottom