• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 2ManyGuns

Revolver's, get one, shoot the snot out of it!
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    Lets not get into semantics of words. I think my meaning was pretty clear.

Stating your ideas in a clear, logical, and correct usage of terminology is very important. Without communicating one's ideas and in a well-defined way leads to ambiguity and misunderstanding.
    Lynx Defense

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Under the very clear definitions of treason, it's not. Criminal without a doubt.

And yes, I can understand that we might wish it to be treason, but that doesn't make it so.

I am not in any way giving a free pass to Biden under any circumstances. IMO, he's guilty of a lot of things and things IF he were charged, he should be spending the rest of his life behind bars. I believe he's as corrupt and as sleazy as they come.

But as I laid it out in my previous post, that time to charge and try Biden has long passed by now.
    Reviewing the legal definition you’re correct. However when we look at what’s most likely going on with politicians getting foreign money to backing anti and other communist; if we had a full declassified view of what goes on I’m pretty sure democrats would be sentenced to death.

2ManyGuns

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    What do you call someone who takes an oath of office to defend and protect the Constitution of the United States and does just the opposite of that, by allowing illegal foreigners in the country that will infect the very people he was elected to protect. Is that just lying or is it treason?
    I could go on with other reasons he did more in less than a year, to take us down than any president past. They called Trump, Reagan, and Bush a traitor so why not make call someone who is doing what he is a traitor.

By the DEFINITION of the founding fathers, he(Biden) has NOT committed TREASON. An impeachable offense, I would say yes, but not treason. Treason has a very narrow definition.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Stating your ideas in a clear, logical, and correct usage of terminology is very important. Without communicating one's ideas and in a well-defined way leads to ambiguity and misunderstanding.
    Do you know the legal status of those people?

Are they immigrants, or illegal aliens?

Unless we know for a fact of their status one can assume to usage of many different terminology in regards to them.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Reviewing the legal definition you’re correct. However when we look at what’s most likely going on with politicians getting foreign money to backing anti and other communist; if we had a full declassified view of what goes on I’m pretty sure democrats would be sentenced to death.
    And it got us where with Trump? No where. The Democrats used it and abused impeachment. Even if they did someway charge Biden with impeachment, I seriously doubt that they would get a conviction.

And smart politicians, know how to hide money! Plus they have very expensive lawyers that know who to hide their money, legally.

2ManyGuns

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    They would be LEGALLY entering the US of A through a LEGAL port of entry and not being apprehended crossing at illegal points of entry IF THEY WERE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

The article at the top of this thread is in reference to 8000 illegal aliens in the McAllen area over the weekend. It has nothing to do with legal migrants.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    They would be LEGALLY entering the US of A through a LEGAL port of entry and not being apprehended crossing at illegal points of entry IF THEY WERE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS!
    Not necessarily true.

They can still enter illegally, and ask for asylum.

As I said, we don't know for a fact what their legal status is, or what Biden has declared them to be or what he has promised them.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    It's not ok........to only enforce the laws you like and not the ones you don't

The vast majority do not qualify for Asylum....we know that from their own statistics...........

Traitor is the wrong term for President Diaper....

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    And it got us where with Trump? No where. The Democrats used it and abused impeachment. Even if they did someway charge Biden with impeachment, I seriously doubt that they would get a conviction.

And smart politicians, know how to hide money! Plus they have very expensive lawyers that know who to hide their money, legally.
    Trump was a lot of things but from the evidence it was legal. If information was declassified I have no doubt in my heart dems would be convicted. Soros hates this country. He’s not been shy about that. He’s got his money into joes and so many politicians pockets. They are controlling the media, job class, food, it’s a dictatorship blueprint. Lady liberty is drowning. Then take an election away. Ny is now going to be the testing ground for taking guns away. You know I respect ya and your years of wisdom but man these cats waged war on lady liberty.

2ManyGuns

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    They may be asylum seekers, but they still did not enter legally, thus they still are aliens who entered illegally.

An alien is by definition a non-citizen of the United States.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    They may be asylum seekers, but they still did not enter legally, thus they still are aliens who entered illegally.

An alien is by definition a non-citizen of the United States.

Even if they did enter illegally, and are granted asylum status, they are not illegal aliens. They would be refugees or asylum seekers.

2ManyGuns

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    This discussion has naught to do with being granted asylum. It has everything to do with the OP's article.

I find you guilty of THREAD DRIFT in the first degree!! LOL

Axxe55 I do enjoy these discussions.

:roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny:

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Trump was a lot of things but from the evidence it was legal. If information was declassified I have no doubt in my heart dems would be convicted. Soros hates this country. He’s not been shy about that. He’s got his money into joes and so many politicians pockets. They are controlling the media, job class, food, it’s a dictatorship blueprint. Lady liberty is drowning. Then take an election away. Ny is now going to be the testing ground for taking guns away. You know I respect ya and your years of wisdom but man these cats waged war on lady liberty.

Do not think for a moment I totally disagree with you in any way.

I only differ on what reality of what he could be charged with, and treason just isn't one of them.

I feel deep in my heart that Biden is corrupt and more than likely guilty of all sorts of crimes. I would dearly love to see him behind bars, along with quite many more just like him. But the reality is, it will never happen. They are way too well protected and powerful to the point they will never be charged, much less ever prosecuted or convicted.

2ManyGuns

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Somewhere in Texas!
    @Axxe55, I do not think I stated he was guilty of treason as defined by the founding fathers, but that he has committed impeachable offenses.

But then again as one grows older we may forget many things we have stated!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    @Axxe55, I do not think I stated he was guilty of treason as defined by the founding fathers, but that he has committed impeachable offenses.

But then again as one grows older we may forget many things we have stated!

I do agree with that. I believe Biden is guilty of many things. Things I'd love to see him charged with, or even impeached for.

But as I stated before, the very reason many of us think he is unsuited to hold office, is exactly what protects him from being charged, much less prosecuted for anything.

I may not be on the same exact page as you, or some others on this thread, but we all are in same chapter of the book!

Antares

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2015
    Seabrook, TX
    What happened on Nov 3, 2020 was a coup. A take over of the United States it wasn't a military coup but was still orchestrated by those now in power. It is being proven almost daily that the vote count was not correct and the real winner was Trump. We all know this to be true. Now the illegals that are pouring into our country, untested for Covid and not checked to see if they have committed any crimes here or their home country. This alone could cause the death of many of our legal citizens. There was IMHO treason committed they did not attempt to kill the sovereign but our country was betrayed and the rightful government overthrown.
    definition:

treason
    [ˈtrēzən]

NOUN
    1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    What happened on Nov 3, 2020 was a coup. A take over of the United States it wasn't a military coup but was still orchestrated by those now in power. It is being proven almost daily that the vote count was not correct and the real winner was Trump. We all know this to be true. Now the illegals that are pouring into our country, untested for Covid and not checked to see if they have committed any crimes here or their home country. This alone could cause the death of many of our legal citizens. There was IMHO treason committed they did not attempt to kill the sovereign but our country was betrayed and the rightful government overthrown.
    definition:

treason
    [ˈtrēzən]

NOUN
    1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government.
    You need to stop worrying about how Webster defines treason. In the United States, it matters only what the Constitution defines treason.

You can call it a coup, or whatever all day long, and we can think, or even know that it happened, but can it it be proven beyond a reasonable doubt, in a court of law, with facts and evidence that prove the allegation?

Can you prove a coup happened?

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    If you seek "asylum," you walk up to a US Embassy, declare so, and await a decision. Or you contact Border Patrol at a crossing location, and "seek asylum!" You do NOT cross the border in the middle of the night, trespass on private property, steal goods, burglarize abandoned houses, then shout, "asylum," call my Aunt Nancy! If you cross, you are an "alien," illegally entering the US, in violation of Title 8 USC, Section 1325a, you are, an "illegal alien!"

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Top Bottom