Biden to admit defeat after fraud is proven ?

GeorgeandSugar

Sep 30, 2017
Como
No, it is not over. If you haven't seen the video of the Georgia ballots from under the table. you should find it and have a good look.
Video

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

66vette

TGT Supporter
Apr 8, 2019
U.S.A.
I saw the Georgia suit case video about 2 hours after is was released.
Lots of undeniable proof is starting to come out.
I read somewhere that it will only take 1 swing state with proof (like in Georgia) to turn everything in Trumps favor.

Forget the popcorn................I'll have a king size pizza with everything (less anchovies)

Axxe55

Trophy Husband. Just Ask My Wife!
Dec 15, 2019
Somewhere....In Texas!
As much as anyone, I would love it it this was true, but I have my doubts. Biden's handlers are not going to admit defeat, and more than likely will never concede victory when Biden loses.

Then admitting to defeat to Trump, would be tantamount to admitting they cheated to win the election. Not in their character to do such a thing.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
Jul 14, 2020
USA
I saw the Georgia suit case video about 2 hours after is was released.
Lots of undeniable proof is starting to come out.
I read somewhere that it will only take 1 swing state with proof (like in Georgia) to turn everything in Trumps favor.

Forget the popcorn................I'll have a king size pizza with everything (less anchovies)
My thoughts have been "IF" Team Trump can get, relative to fraud, a single domino to fall....

Pennsylvania it revolves around law. Yes... there was fraud going on there too but that not the angle of attack. Pennsylvania violated their own constitution. Wisconsin may also be a constitutional issue as well. Fer sure it ain't over.

kbaxter60

Lesser Being
Jan 23, 2019
Pipe Creek
Other creepy stuff begins to surface. This is not related to the VOTING fraud, but more to the DEM fraud:

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members