ARJ Defense ad

Biden to admit defeat after fraud is proven ?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GeorgeandSugar

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2017
    Como
    No, it is not over. If you haven't seen the video of the Georgia ballots from under the table. you should find it and have a good look.

Video

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

66vette

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2019
    U.S.A.
    I saw the Georgia suit case video about 2 hours after is was released.
    Lots of undeniable proof is starting to come out.
    I read somewhere that it will only take 1 swing state with proof (like in Georgia) to turn everything in Trumps favor.

Forget the popcorn................I'll have a king size pizza with everything (less anchovies)

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    As much as anyone, I would love it it this was true, but I have my doubts. Biden's handlers are not going to admit defeat, and more than likely will never concede victory when Biden loses.

Then admitting to defeat to Trump, would be tantamount to admitting they cheated to win the election. Not in their character to do such a thing.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    I saw the Georgia suit case video about 2 hours after is was released.
    Lots of undeniable proof is starting to come out.
    I read somewhere that it will only take 1 swing state with proof (like in Georgia) to turn everything in Trumps favor.

Forget the popcorn................I'll have a king size pizza with everything (less anchovies)
    My thoughts have been "IF" Team Trump can get, relative to fraud, a single domino to fall....

Pennsylvania it revolves around law. Yes... there was fraud going on there too but that not the angle of attack. Pennsylvania violated their own constitution. Wisconsin may also be a constitutional issue as well. Fer sure it ain't over.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    As much as anyone, I would love it it this was true, but I have my doubts. Biden's handlers are not going to admit defeat, and more than likely will never concede victory when Biden loses.

Then admitting to defeat to Trump, would be tantamount to admitting they cheated to win the election. Not in their character to do such a thing.

Axxe55,

The DIMocRATS have plenty of "character" & all of it is BAD.

When DJT is finally re-inaugurated (as I believe that he will be on 20JAN21), it will be FOUR MORE YEARS of the SAME OLD KNOWING/PREMEDITATED LIES that the LOONY LEFT has promulgated since DJT was elected in 2016.

just my OPINION, satx

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    doubt that he will ever admit fraud or defeat.

Mohawk600,

Given that "LOONY JOE" Biden is OBVIOUSLY afflicted with ADULT-ONSET SENILITY, how would he know that he lost??
    (Every time that I see/hear him, he looks LESS competent to be in ANY office.)

yours, satx

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Mohawk600,

Given that "LOONY JOE" Biden is OBVIOUSLY afflicted with ADULT-ONSET SENILITY, how would he know that he lost??
    (Every time that I see/hear him, he looks LESS competent to be in ANY office.)

yours, satx
    I beg your pardon!!! He'd look right at home in the admission office at Bellevue Hospital!

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    I beg your pardon!!! He'd look right at home in the admission office at Bellevue Hospital!

Doug1515,

Presuming that you mean as a PATIENT, I agree though ST. ELIZABETH'S HOSPITAL in DC is probably more appropriate.

Fyi, some 15+ years ago, a group of ex-GIs visited "St E's" to deliver some Christmas gifts to the staff & patients.
    (While we were there, one of our group was told by a patient that he was only there as "Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth was having him held 'incommunicado' even though he was a member of THE HOUSE OF LORDS".)

yours, satx

Last edited:

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Doug1515,

Presuming that you mean as a PATIENT, I agree though ST. ELIZABETH'S HOSPITAL in DC is probably more appropriate.

Fyi, some 15+ years ago, a group of ex-GIs visited "St E's" to deliver some Christmas gifts to the staff & patients.
    (While we were there, one of our group was told by a patient that he was only there as "Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth was having him held 'incommunicado' even though he was a member of THE HOUSE OF LORDS".)

yours, satx
    Yeah... after 50 years as a Gub'ment servant I agree he deserves only the best! St. Elizabeth's Hospital it is!

And yes... as a patient only!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Admitting defeat, would be on the same level as them admitting they cheated to win the election in the first place.That will probably never happen. If anything, I expect even more pushback and even greater efforts to perpetrate even more cheating to secure the election for Biden. This is going to be an all out fight to the finish.

Top Bottom