• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bobk

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    Seguin
    [h=1]Biden: We’re counting on ‘legitimate media’ for successful gun control effort[/h]"Biden said that it was important for the media to dissuade the American public from the idea that the Obama administration was prepared to do something unconstitutional on guns."

“To be very blunt with you, we’re counting on all of you, the legitimate news media to cover these discussions because the truth is that times have changed,” Biden added, warning that people would continue to “misrepresent” the White House's plans for gun control."

Biden: We’re counting on ‘legitimate media’ for successful gun control effort | WashingtonExaminer.com
    ARJ Defense ad

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    These 'legitimate' media were also the only ones exempted from the unconstitutional ban on free speech recently struck down in Citizens United v FEC.Pure tyranny. Now they trample the 2nd amendment after they tried to nullify the 1st. Rights for only the govt approved lapdogs but not for thee, peasant.

Last edited:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Well, Joe, you are oblivious to what our citizens think so I'll try to 'splain it to you.

Since I was a small boy, Liberals in government have been trying to interpret the 2ND Amendment to mean that guns were only allowed for organized militia members. The Supreme Court ruled that INDIVIDUAL citizens were guaranteed rights under the Bill of rights. Sorry, but you lost that fight.

You tried to legislate restrictions to gun owner rights and required background checks for TEN FRIGGIN' YEARS but since they were totally ineffective in reducing crime or making our citizens safe, they were allowed to expire.

Now that criminals have harmed people with firearms, we get the SAME regulations forced on us once again. They didn't work before, why should we enact them again?

That bill seems headed for the crapper so you guys drag out the dead bodies of children to emotionalize the dispute and to play politics with their bodies and their families. One Sandy Hook parent made strong pro-2nd amendment statements but he was hushed instantly! That's propaganda that we used to criticize the Communists for using!

Investigation of Sandy Hook was done in secret, relevant information was suppressed and our people were simply lied to to further your political agenda. Joe, that's sorry even for you guys.

So by digging up the slain children and displaying Gabby as a poster child for your regulations, you attempt to trump the blood of a million Patriots that was spilled to protect the same rights that you now attack.

If your legislation bites the dust, you and Barry will find ways to use Executive Orders and Administrative Policies to weaken our rights under the Constitution.

Let's also consider that every location that has strict gun controls, also has massive crime issues. You don't mention that, do you?

Joe, there are procedures in place to change the Second Amendment if you so choose. Until you change the Second Amendment..... follow it. We will NOT allow you to gut the Second Amendment by using smoke screens and BS stories to pass ineffective legislation that does nothing to the criminals!

Similarly, we will fight you every step of the way on restrictive Executive Orders and Administrative Policies.

Flash

Last edited:

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    Since its been proved its the democrats who are killing people, maybe we could just ban dems from owning guns?

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    What we need are back ground and mental health checks on all current & future politicians, they appear to be inbreeding causing severe problems for our country.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    What we need are back ground and mental health checks on all current & future politicians, they appear to be inbreeding causing severe problems for our country.

That's an excellent idea! I wish that I had thought of it. +10!

Flash

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Legitimate media? This media??

obamapresskissinghisass.jpg

Or THIS media???

obamapiedpipertonetwork.jpg

Top Bottom