• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    First off look up the gaffs for tonight town hall of Biden on CNN There are way to many to post.

Oh ya so much for masks and social distancing when CNN cuts to commercials

Target Sports

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    No way in hell will there be debates after seeing his performance today and them cutting it short 15 minutes because he could not take it lol

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    With CNN's history of hand feeding questions that will be asked to their Demorat candidates, so there aren't any surprises, it wouldn't surprise me that they would hand pick people who are associated with the Demorat community wherever they are doing the "town" hall.
    Was Biden wearing an ear piece, so someone backstage could help him with answers as well?

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Here's the million dollar question. How is Biden going to be able to handle a debate with Trump? If he can't even get through a simple media circus like this one, there isn't any chance he would have against Trump with all the questions that could be asked about his past.

Would they sub Harris in Biden's place in a debate against Trump?

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014
    Here's the million dollar question. How is Biden going to be able to handle a debate with Trump? If he can't even get through a simple media circus like this one, there isn't any chance he would have against Trump with all the questions that could be asked about his past.

I think they pump him full of steroid injections before any debates. Plus, caffeine to help him stay awake.

It would be so unethical for them to have Harris debate Trump, if it is billed as a Biden-Trump debate.

Harris isn't the Demorats nominee, Biden is.

If Biden isn't able to debate, then he shouldn't be running. He shouldn't get a single vote.

Hawk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I think they pump him full of steroid injections before any debates. Plus, caffeine to help him stay awake.

It would be so unethical for them to have Harris debate Trump, if it is billed as a Biden-Trump debate.

Harris isn't the Demorats nominee, Biden is.

If Biden isn't able to debate, then he shouldn't be running. He shouldn't get a single vote.

Hawk

Valid points and I totally agree.

I think many here think Biden shouldn't be running in the first place. He's simply a puppet at this point. And that brings into question, who are his puppetmasters?

digger

Curmudgeon
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 9, 2009
    West Texas

It will be easy...Chris Wallace is the moderator for the first debate. The moderator for each of the subsequent debates are all even bigger libs than Wallace.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    It will be easy...Chris Wallace is the moderator for the first debate. The moderator for each of the subsequent debates are all even bigger libs than Wallace.

Even granted the moderators might be, or will be liberal, and quite likely to give Biden some leeway, that won't stop Trump from confronting Biden over various issues during the debates.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Well that really sucks. But we are talking democrats here so not a total surprise. It'd be great if WallAss pulled turncoat on the dems and blistered Bidens ass with difficult questions - but he won't!

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013

The correct answer is Biden will get Covid symptoms 2-3 days before the debate and not recover till after the 3rd debates date passes.

No way his handlers let him do a debate against Trump. Unless its done from remote locations like a zoom call and even with that I cant see them letting Biden do it.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    I for see the questions

First question to Trump How do you build a nuclear war head

Biden what did you have for lunch. They would have asked breakfast but that would have stretched his mind to think back another 6 hours.

Trump < Why do you let North Korea continue improving missile systems

Biden < what is your wife's name.

Top Bottom