• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JohnSo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2020
    Corpus Christi, Tx
    I heard the best theory on what is going to happen:
    1) Biden will say he'll debate but with the terrible Covid crap he'll propose a zoom based virtual debate. This will allow his handlers to feed him the answers to all questions without anyone knowing.
    2) Trump will refuse and insist upon a live stage debate.
    3) Biden camp will blame Trump for not debating and that he's the reason there are no debates.

This makes a lot of sense to me as an out for Dementia Joe.
    Venture Surplus ad

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Well.... That's fine as far as it goes but it can't be right/complete.

There is no mention of:

BLM
    Climate Change
    Immigration
    President K. Harris
    Racism(suppose that could be rolled up with BLM)

Therefore the presented "excuses" ring false at worse or incomplete at best!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    They might pull some sort of stunt to excuse Biden from having to debate, but that ain't going to suit a lot of people. I think the debates are where a lot of the fence sitters make a decision as who to vote for.

It might make the true Biden followers and supporters happy.

JohnSo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 16, 2020
    Corpus Christi, Tx
    They might pull some sort of stunt to excuse Biden from having to debate, but that ain't going to suit a lot of people. I think the debates are where a lot of the fence sitters make a decision as who to vote for.

It might make the true Biden followers and supporters happy.
    I agree, but it'll save him the humiliation of debating in front of everyone if they do it...so it'll be interesting to see which way it goes, makes me anxious to watch

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I agree, but it'll save him the humiliation of debating in front of everyone if they do it...so it'll be interesting to see which way it goes, makes me anxious to watch

Biden can only win this election if there is election fraud.

IMO, regardless of what reasons they give, Biden not participating in a debate with Trump, hurts him way more than Trump. I guarantee you Trump won't shy away from a debate with Biden for any reasons. I think he wants a debate and is looking forward to it. It's another avenue for him to reach the voters and show them what he's accomplished.

They know Biden can't stack up against Trump in accomplishments. Regardless of what any moderators for the debate ask in questions, Trump would for certain bring up Biden's corruption in China, and the Ukraine. And how is Biden going to defend that? What about Biden's racial comments? All his dirty secrets will see the light of day from Trump.

DoubleDuty

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2019
    DFW
    The only way they can do it is to get all the questions before hand and tape creepy crooked joes answers. They would have to have a million takes and then Biden would just appear to ignore any questions DJT would ask him.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom