Guns International

Big Banks Target the Bill of Rights (2nd RKBA)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    This makes me livid on so many fronts it’s hard to list them all. But mostly I find the offense morally and ethically wrong. For the prime reason is that I am and Americas is (was) a capitalist country. This is a clear violation and should be reeled in by the Feds.

Capitalism is the great equalizer, it is the ONLY economic system that is organic to mankind. Most of us start practicing capitalism if we have a brother or sister or the first day of school when we offer to trade our white milk for chocolate or broccoli for fries at lunch, then we ratchet it up and start selling it. It’s in all of us and any country that embraces it as America did up until the 60’s when the assault on our way of life was in full swing will live in peace and harmony with its people.

It was IIRC SCOTUS that gave ‘corp’ a human equivalent status. I think that was wrong and should be reeled in. Because of things just like this. It’s not simple or easy to separate yourself from them, they are huge, powerful and can control your life thur your debt.

If BoA etc can decide not to lend money to a gun manufacturer then they can also collapse your loan with them if you are a gun owner, or deny you a loan. This is not the capitalism I practice and most of all it reflects the views not of the corp, but rather those of the individual who runs it and his short-sighted views on our freedoms and his desire to impose his will upon “We the People”…

Big Banks Target the Bill of Rights

Posted: 21 Apr 2018 09:58 PM PDT

The American people lent $45 billion to Bank of America during the bailout. That bailout came with a hefty $100 billion guarantee against losses on toxic assets.

That money came from American taxpayers. It came from gun owners and non-gun owners.

But Bank of America has warned that it will refuse to lend money to manufacturers of “assault-style guns”. It had previously announced it was edging away from the coal business to fight global warming.

Citigroup got $476 billion in cash and guarantees: the most of any bank. Now Citibank is repaying the generosity of the American people by requiring its clients to impose their own gun control policies on their stores. Impose gun control on your customers or Citibank will discriminate against you.

Next up is Wells Fargo. The stagecoach brand has said that it’s up to the government to impose gun control, but that it is discussing gun safety with its clients. That’s not enough for outraged activists. The American Federation of Teachers, an organization that runs on extorting money from teachers and taxpayers, warned Wells Fargo that it had to choose between firearms manufacturers and the AFT

Read the rest, about 2 minL http://sultanknish.blogspot.com/2018/04/big-banks-target-bill-of-rights.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed:+FromNyToIsraelSultanRevealsTheStoriesBehindTheNews+(from+NY+to+Israel+Sultan+Reveals+The+Stories+Behind+the+News)
    DK Firearms

Top Bottom