• ...and so much more!
  • cygunner

Devil's Den - Gettysburg
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Cypress, TX
    baboon,

REAL/GOOD boudin is MOSTLY ground pork scraps, "leftover" cooked rice, spices & a LITTLE bit of pork liver.= I used to live in south LA & therefore KNOW what boudin is SUPPOSED to be.
    (The BEST, imVho, is made by F&F FOODS from near Bloody Bayou, LA. = I could LIVE ON their sausages, crackers & DIXIE beer.)

yours, satx
    Love boudin, crackers and cholula. Prefer Shiner to Dixie but (sacrilege alert) Dixie is a lot better than Lone Star; an acquired taste that I have not been able to acquire.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Love boudin, crackers and cholula. Prefer Shiner to Dixie but (sacrilege alert) Dixie is a lot better than Lone Star; an acquired taste that I have not been able to acquire.

cygunner,

Actually, I prefer our local BLUE STAR beer from here in San Antonio to SHINER's or DIXIE.

Further I buy CHOLULA in the "near quart size bottles" that restaurants usually buy..
    (My lady laughs & claims that I put hot sauce on everything except ice cream & cake. - FYI, that is a bit of an exaggeration BUT not much of one.)

yours, satx

Last edited:
    Top Bottom