• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Devi1Dog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    I am new to the area, here for work purposes, and am looking for a gun range close to Big Spring. Would prefer something not as far as Midland. Also looking for a place my wife can shoot her compound bow as well. Found a place here in Big Spring but was told that they prefer that no one shoot a bow on their property. So any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    ARJ Defense ad

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Go down to Walmart and ask the guy at the gun counter where to go. He gave me a pamphlet of a range just out of town. Or try going by the gun store over there by the r.v. park right off I20. They'll know where that range is too. And if I remember correctly, that range also had a bow area. I stayed out there for a few weeks in the r.v. park before I got a spot in Midland that was closer to work

Devi1Dog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2014
    Where is there a gun store in Big Spring????? I have been looking for one, other than a broken dreams pawn shop, for some ammo.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Off I-20 by an rv park. Across from an Alon gas station on the south side off 20, with the rv park and gun shop on the north side. It's off Moss Lake Rd. Had to look up the road. The gun shop is open after 17:00 I think, because the owners have real jobs.

OOPS- Reverse north and south

Last edited:
    Top Bottom