• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    Things like this are going to be a reality crack.

I can't see some garage DIY 'er, ever giving a phuck about a politician's opinion.... That this douche wants to make into a law.

I don't get this $hit. He's CrAzy. A problem maker and a general all around dumba$$.

But that's my opinion against his. Mine can't become law.

Last edited:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Can we just take these gun control advocates, put hotdog juice on em, and put em in a remote Alaskan location, then talk gun control? Must be the tequila talking.

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Thank God, it is for the children's. How can you'll be against safety? If only one life is saved.....

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

Lunyfringe

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Canton, TX
    Fundamental lack of deductive reasoning... or deliberate path to registraion, you decide.

Right now 3D printed guns are primitive at best- IEDs to the shooter at worst. But technology is improving, so let's assume they become viable.
    What's to keep someone from complying, but put 0U812 as the serial number on 100s of them? For that matter, what good is a serial# if you don't know where it came from or was sold to?
    That's right, rules like those established for manufacturers... then there are requirements for records. Then there's the slippery slope of whether they're a manufacturer, since you want them to comply with rules as if they are one. There could also be grey areas about what constitutes the receiver, since their designs are adapted to be able to be 3D printed.

All this is supposed to be legislated by people who don't understand how the tech works in three first place.

It's simply feel-good legislation for the ignorant.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Tagged for later. I want to actually read the proposed bill before spouting off about how stupid it is (and I'm sure it is).

sharkey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Tagged for later. I want to actually read the proposed bill before spouting off about how stupid it is (and I'm sure it is).
    You want to read a bill before it goes to the floor? Dang, that is not progressive of you.

Sent from my SM-T380 using Tapatalk

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Off Topic Warning
    Is it rape if you paid for it?????
    Statutory rape...
    Yep. It's heartbreaking to see cases that so clearly illustrate the way law and common sense can part ways.

We rely (wrongly, IMO) on prosecutorial discretion in those grey areas where common sense says "The law was not intended for this." Given his personality and public persona, though, I sincerely doubt he'll catch any breaks in this case.

I could contrast his treatment with others but I doubt anyone wants this subject to become the tail that wags the dog for this thread.

Top Bottom