• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bobbyb0322

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Infomercial King Billy Mays Passes Away - Age 50

This is sad. I've always liked his commercials and have been watching the series Pitchmen on Discovery since it started.

Police: TV pitchman Billy Mays found dead at home - Yahoo! News

TAMPA, Fla. – Tampa police say Billy Mays, the television pitchman known for his boisterous hawking of products such as Orange Glo and OxiClean, has died. He was 50.
    Authorities say Mays was pronounced dead Sunday morning after being found by his wife at home. There were no signs of a break-in, and investigators do not suspect foul play. The coroner's office expects to have an autopsy done by Monday afternoon.
    Mays' wife, Deborah Mays, says the family doesn't expect to make any public statements and asked for privacy.
    Mays was also featured on the reality TV show "Pitchmen" on the Discovery Channel, which followed Mays and Anthony Sullivan in their marketing jobs.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Sad, but it happens. How many people do you think die per day? The fact that it's 5 celebrities is the only difference. If I was in a car wreck it probably wouldn't even make it on the news, so unless these celebs become close friends of mine, I have a hard time feeeling overly concerned. Do you think any of these celebs would bat an eye if they heard you died? Probably not.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    I've always said that if we put our TV's out on the curb on Friday, there would be troops in the streets on Monday.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    They mentioned he was on a airplane and the front tire blew. Something hit him on the head. The next day his wife found him dead inside the house.

2Shots1Wound

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    i think the sham-wow guy was wanting to be on the show with anthony sullivan and billie just didnt like that crazy eyed guy.

I agree. This was the work of Vince from Slap Chop. I can tell he had something to do with it because of his creepy carnival pitch man style...
    Yea, it was a hit.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Turns he had a heart attack, but didnt know he had heart trouble. Another warning to get that checked out, before its too late. My dad had 4 by passes and my friend's dad had 5 by passes.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I agree. This was the work of Vince from Slap Chop. I can tell he had something to do with it because of his creepy carnival pitch man style...
    Yea, it was a hit.
    Definatley a hit.... Vince Slap-Chopped him like a cheap floozy..... wait didnt he already do that once?

Top Bottom