• ...and so much more!
  • perfor8

God, guns, and guts
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 30, 2018
    Fort Worth
    Gemini, Coinbase, Kraken, Paxos - all good trustworthy exchanges. I'd buy about 200 other coins ahead of Doge, though.

It'd be hard to go wrong with bitcoin, monero, and etherium.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    Thanks. I’ve looked at ETH and LTC as alternatives to XBT. I still might buy some XBT even though it’s at a record high now. It just won’t be very much.

SQLGeek

Muh state lines
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 22, 2017
    Richmond
    I don’t day trade so I don’t think I’d do so with crypto but that is a good point. I do remember reading about that.

rp-

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Apr 11, 2010
    converse
    I bought and sold dogecoin off and on using the robinhood app. After seeing this post just now I went and check. My $30 of dogecoins are now worth $100 currently. Wonder if the bottom will fall out and if I should sell. I think I'll hang on for a little longer though.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    I’ve been mining Pi for a few months. Just click a button on your phone once a day. I’m not sure if it will ever be worth something but if it takes off like Bitcoin, I’ll be doing okay. If you care to check it out, here’s my referral link: minepi.com/Orbaccord

OFFascist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Portland, TX
    Gemini, Coinbase, Kraken, Paxos - all good trustworthy exchanges. I'd buy about 200 other coins ahead of Doge, though.

It'd be hard to go wrong with bitcoin, monero, and etherium.

Coinbase is the first big name and has been around for a while, but I like Gemini better. I haven't heard of it having the same issues as Coinbase does on the heavy traffic days.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I still have no idea how this shit works
    There are levels of understanding.
    1. There are tons of different crypto currencies. Bitcoin is biggest. Ethereum is second biggest. They’re value is always changing. You can trade cryptos using different markets or platforms. Crypto can be mined, purchased with a bank account or traded from one crypto to another.
    2. Getting crypto: You can YouTube it for an hour, week, month or a year. Do your own research. Decide for yourself. Don’t listen to people you don’t know on the internet.
    3. After you are getting crypto and have crypto- what was your plan? Buy low and sell high? Mine and store as an investment?

My opinion is all fiat currency is fake. Cash is fake but it’s not as volatile as crypto. I don’t have debt. This is one of my investments. I’m not planning on selling crypto. I’m planning on staking it into a crypto type savings account and getting my 8% interest. That’s a whole new thread

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    1. There are tons of different crypto currencies. Bitcoin is biggest. Ethereum is second biggest. They’re value is always changing. You can trade cryptos using different markets or platforms. Crypto can be mined, purchased with a bank account or traded from one crypto to another.
    2. Getting crypto: You can YouTube it for an hour, week, month or a year. Do your own research. Decide for yourself. Don’t listen to people you don’t know on the internet.
    3. After you are getting crypto and have crypto- what was your plan? Buy low and sell high? Mine and store as an investment?

My opinion is all fiat currency is fake. Cash is fake but it’s not as volatile as crypto. I don’t have debt. This is one of my investments. I’m not planning on selling crypto. I’m planning on staking it into a crypto type savings account and getting my 8% interest. That’s a whole new thread
    I still dont know wtf any of that means lol how the **** are you mining something and how does it have any worth?

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I still dont know wtf any of that means lol how the **** are you mining something and how does it have any worth?
    Please understand- everything is relative. Do you look at spot prices of gold or silver? It changes daily based on the value of a dollar. Therefore relative to gold the value of a dollar changes every day.

Same principle works for gas. It’s going up or the dollar is losing value. Prices change because the value of a dollar changes.

Crypto works the same way as a dollar if you use it the same way, but it’s not linked to a government. You can look up the value of any crypto currency and it’s like a 24hr stock market.

I don’t tell anyone how to spend their time or money. You can decide whether mining or buying is the best way to get into crypto for yourself the same way you can decide whether you’re going to pay off your debt, stockpile gold, or finance a Kia that won’t be worth shit in 10 years. It’s your time and your money.

LIVE THE AMERICAN DREAM

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Please understand- everything is relative. Do you look at spot prices of gold or silver? It changes daily based on the value of a dollar. Therefore relative to gold the value of a dollar changes every day.

Same principle works for gas. It’s going up or the dollar is losing value. Prices change because the value of a dollar changes.

Crypto works the same way as a dollar if you use it the same way, but it’s not linked to a government. You can look up the value of any crypto currency and it’s like a 24hr stock market.

I don’t tell anyone how to spend their time or money. You can decide whether mining or buying is the best way to get into crypto for yourself the same way you can decide whether you’re going to pay off your debt, stockpile gold, or finance a Kia that won’t be worth shit in 10 years. It’s your time and your money.

LIVE THE AMERICAN DREAM
    Whoa im not attacking you or bitcoin. I simply just dont understand how it works and I havent met anyone who can explain it in laymans terms

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    I’m trying the best I can. It’s a market.

Here’s something you can do to understand.

The Coinbase app has classes where you watch videos to learn what the crypto currencies are used for, what problems they solve, and what makes them different. At the end of each video you take a 1 question quiz and are rewarded $1 or up to $3 each quiz. I think I came out with $37 from these.

You get rewarded crypto for taking these classes and you don’t have to mine or buy anything. You learn about crypto and you get some monetary value.

should be better than a forum. All you need is a smartphone

Analog Kid

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2021
    Rockwall, Texas

Bottom line..? It's all just bits and bytes.. ones and zeroes.. the globalists will cancel you when they decide it's time... It will disappear as if it never existed.

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America
    Someone might have clicked and started mining on the affiliate link I posted to mine. HUGE THANKS to whoever did.

I’m trying to keep this thing mining on my iPhone in my sleep. Hoping to have it mine enough on both my phone and my wife’s phone to pay for a night out or bill. It won’t earn like a gpu but it’s great to have miners pay bills.

Top Bottom