Gun Zone Deals

"Black conservative leaders discuss how the NRA was created to protect freed slaves"

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    I was taught this in the 50's doubt you will see it in school today but then again we've evolved.:rolleyes:

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    i learned it when i took my chains off
    These chains?
    mrtintro.jpg

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Dr Ben Carson..} Lets see.. how bout the fact that he's head of the nero surgery dept..

Dr Ben Carson..} Gosh if only he was a person of faith... oh yeah forgot HE IS.. BIG TIME.

Dr Ben Carson..} CPAC gave him more attention than Rand Paul.. His speach was over the top good.. and he knows how to fix the system..

One might get the idea that i like the Doc.. fact is once every generation or so someone comes along who is awe inspiring .. IMHO our good doctor is that person..

Last edited:

macshooter

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2012
    EL Chuco
    Dr Ben Carter..} Lets see.. how bout the fact that he's head of the nero surgery dept..

Dr Ben Carter..} Gosh if only he was a person of faith... oh yeah forgot HE IS.. BIG TIME.

Dr Ben Carter..} CPAC gave him more attention than Rand Paul.. His speach was over the top good.. and he knows how to fix the system..

One might get the idea that i like the Doc.. fact is once every generation or so someone comes along who is awe inspiring .. IMHO our good doctor is that person..

You're a fucking racist. Let a real brotha splain it to you.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    TOURE with an accent mark i can't (don't know how to use) and MSNBC (know how to not use) are both pushing the Christian in me.. I'm a geez but this lad needs a thump'n..

Guess so much of it is the good Doctor threatens the core of their beliefs.. by the way if you haven't read the poem Doc grew up learning from his mother, Google Dr Ben Carsons mothers poem.. The wife and i wrote it out long hand (for real here) yesterday to use as a guide for our Gkids..

it's titled "blame your self first".. all about taking responsibility and those things that threaten people with one name and a hyphen, MSNBC, various liberals that need a thump'n..

Last edited:
    Top Bottom