• Younggun

Ginger Avenger
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don't think he is agreeing with the video and I do t believe it is telling black people not to join. The title is more of a statement of something that blacks, in general, do not do.

And yes, there are some lies. NRA had nothing to do with MLKs denial of a weapons permit for one.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I don't think he is agreeing with the video and I do t believe it is telling black people not to join. The title is more of a statement of something that blacks, in general, do not do.

And yes, there are some lies. NRA had nothing to do with MLKs denial of a weapons permit for one.

Oh Im not saying the video is telling them not to join, my "really now" comment was in response to all of the ignorance in the video. It is truly sad that some black people, and even some white people think that the NRA is a bunch of racists, or that minorities are not welcome. Just blows my mind at what people choose to listen to and believe these days without doing their own research and finding the truth.

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Agree, it would be nice if he gave a little more insight to his opinion of the video. I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt based on his past work.

I hope he makes a video to clear up some of the inaccurate info given in that one.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    If his work in the past is any indicator I would think he would post a video in response to this in order to get the facts out there. He goes to the same private range my wife and I got to. He is a really cool guy, very approachable, and he isn't afraid to give his thoughts or opinions.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Just FYI (if you didn't already know)...the video wasn't made by Colin, it was made by the channel "BlackFolkDont", he just shared it on his website. But yea, that MLK thing was REALLY stupid lol!

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I made it through 1/2 of the flick and couldn't stand any more. Three things really impressed me:

Black folks have guns, need guns, use guns and depend on guns to ensure their safety. The NRA protects our Second Amendment rights from Liberal attack. That takes money and organization to make it work. The blacks cop out and let someone else do the work of ensuring our rights and they can enjoy the benefits of the NRA without supporting it themselves! "Let someone else do it!" is the message there.

The NRA was very supportive of minority ownership of firearms. To hear these people tell it, the opposite was true. They seem to have adopted Obama's lack of truthfulness!

There was racial hatred and division found in all of those statements. We are ONE people: black, white, Italian, Asian, Hispanic. We are all ONE group...US citizens. One person....one vote and all votes count the same. From seeing this flick and witnessing black behavior, it's easy to see that racial hatred and division in the US are NOT originating in the white members of our population!

I am a MUTT and have the bloodlines of many nationalities running through my veins. They all get along fine! I hate NO ONE. Perhaps these folks could learn from that.

Flash

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    I made it through 1/2 of the flick and couldn't stand any more.
    Flash

Should have watched it all the way through, there were some very good viewpoints at the end. I think all this video was doing was simply looking at the fact that their are broad points of view throughout the black community on the RKBA, much as nearly any other demographic including "white folk". I don't think it was their intent to sway people one way or the other specifically, just to show what the average folk think and not what their self professed leaders think.

Top Bottom