Black Friday Ad for gun people?

djspump2003

Oct 19, 2008
Austin
Do you think any gun-sporting goods stores will have Black Friday Ad? Did Academy have one last year?
My wife is pretty on top of the Black Friday stuff and the only thing I remember Academy having last year was deals on sports equipment and clothes/shoes. They might have had a few deals on .17 or .22 caliber but no good handgun deals or rifles - much less the black type. I will still and am keeping a look out, but not with much confidence.

accordingtoome

Oct 13, 2008
There used to be a store in cali called Turners and they used to have a few really good deals on pistols. Like 100.00 off XD packages

DrBart2

Mar 10, 2008
Burleson
Considering the political climate, I doubt if there will be any "deals" on guns this year. But, I hope I am wrong.

Texan2

TGT Addict
Nov 8, 2008
South of San Antonio
Academy has a great sale today on a few different guns (including handguns) and 9mm ammo. I was at the one closest to me at 5am and it was packed!
But I got a couple guns at an awesome price. Check out their ad.

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
Academy is having a sale right now on Mossberg Plinksters (pretty much a Ruger 10/22 knock off) for only $99 right now. ;) I just got back from looking at one and am real tempted to buy it. $99 is just too cheap. It's not tacti-cool for me enough though because there are no aftermarket tactical stocks with m4 stocks available for the Mossberg. ;)

TurdyDingo

Nov 30, 2008
I think Dick's had a buy one, get one 1/2 off on boxes of ammo. A little late posting though...

Top Bottom