Black Friday Ad for gun people?

accordingtoome

Oct 13, 2008
Do you think any gun-sporting goods stores will have Black Friday Ad? Did Academy have one last year?

djspump2003

Oct 19, 2008
Austin
Do you think any gun-sporting goods stores will have Black Friday Ad? Did Academy have one last year?
My wife is pretty on top of the Black Friday stuff and the only thing I remember Academy having last year was deals on sports equipment and clothes/shoes. They might have had a few deals on .17 or .22 caliber but no good handgun deals or rifles - much less the black type. I will still and am keeping a look out, but not with much confidence.

accordingtoome

Oct 13, 2008
There used to be a store in cali called Turners and they used to have a few really good deals on pistols. Like 100.00 off XD packages

DrBart2

Mar 10, 2008
Burleson
Considering the political climate, I doubt if there will be any "deals" on guns this year. But, I hope I am wrong.

Texan2

TGT Addict
Nov 8, 2008
South of San Antonio
Academy has a great sale today on a few different guns (including handguns) and 9mm ammo. I was at the one closest to me at 5am and it was packed!
But I got a couple guns at an awesome price. Check out their ad.

SIG_Fiend

Administrator
TGT Supporter
Admin
Feb 21, 2008
Austin, TX
Academy is having a sale right now on Mossberg Plinksters (pretty much a Ruger 10/22 knock off) for only $99 right now. ;) I just got back from looking at one and am real tempted to buy it. $99 is just too cheap. It's not tacti-cool for me enough though because there are no aftermarket tactical stocks with m4 stocks available for the Mossberg. ;)

Primary

TexasGunTalk Assistant
Here are some related products that TexasGunTalk members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TexasGunTalk’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TexasGunTalk discussions about these products.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads