Black Friday and carry

cbp210

Nov 7, 2013
Humble, TX
I went to my local toysrus and saw the Black Friday crowd was in full force. I had my glock 27 on me and I started seeing people get aggressive. Although there were only a few minor scuffles nothing major. Who else is taking part in Black Friday and are you carrying?

Southpaw

Plague enthusiast
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.
I've worked retail and have yet to see a Black Friday deal that would be worth my time waiting in line for.
On top of that, the potential for crime or violence is just way to high and carrying is probably not going to help much. Even if you can draw in time to thwart something from happening, the potential for shooting a "non-combatant" is too great.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
May 22, 2010
kyletx
Every friday is black friday for me!!! (Sorry could not help it) i dont go out on those days.
But the. Motto is carry always ..... Where its legal

F350-6

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
May 25, 2009
I'll hit a few stores this afternoon. Won't go into the big town where it's crazy, but stay on the outskirts and it's not bad. Wife and I ran to wally world this morning and had our choice of 2 different check out lanes with no line at all, just the cashier standing out in front asking if we were ready.

gdouthit

Jan 16, 2013
BCS
I would rather pay full price then stand in like forever. However my gf and her mother drug me out last night anyways. I didnt see any violence but was carrying my M&P.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
Jul 24, 2011
Conroe, TX
Online has much better deal days specials anytime theyre running special holiday discounts or what not. My buddy just picked up a bolt and charging handle for $89 and a complete lower non polymer but aluminum for $80 as well.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
TGT Supporter
Jan 9, 2012
Cedar Park
I was in and out of Best Buy in 20 minutes last night. Not in a big city like Houston though so things are a little more tame. As always, carry when and where its legal to do so.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members