• ...and so much more!
  • Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    The Texarkana Sportsman’s Gun & Knife Expo is scheduled for this coming weekend - Friday November 29 through Sunday December 1 at the:

Texarkana Texas Convention Center
    4610 Cowhorn Creek Rd
    Texarkana, TX 75503

Small show at only 200 tables, put on by T and K Promotions, but I have seen some good deals at small shows now and then. So, I'll be going. Since my son will be visiting for Thanksgiving, I am sure he will come along as well. Not sure of the rules for this one thus will have to check to see if I can bring some guns with me to sell.

More info here: https://gunshowtrader.com/gun-shows/texarkana-gun-expo/
    Target Sports

Last edited:

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I wish this wasn't 6 hours away I would definitely give it a look see
    Be happy you were so far away and could not attend. In my opinion this show was one of the worst I have ever attended. Supposedly a 200 table show with what their website said would be a small percentage of tables selling non-gun & non-knife or outdoor items; yet, they had 34 tables (not including 4 or so that were as of yet bare when my son and I were there) that appeared to be selling only non-firearm (and non-knife or non-outdoors products) related items like: nick-knacks, paintings, waterproof for roofing (or maybe it was shingles), jewelry, and other assorted non-gun related stuff. That was 17% of the tables if indeed there were 200 tables at the show. I should mention, at least one table advertised Christmas trees. No really good deals on any guns I looked at; in fact most guns did not even have labels listing what make and model they were let alone prices but there was one Charter arms revolver, looked like their Undercover, marked at $500!!! More here on this show. We spent all of a half hour there but not one penny of our money other than the admission fees.

Top Bottom