• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    Who here is going to do the Black Friday and go armed? I have done it before and nothing major. I have only seen one fight.
    ARJ Defense ad

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    I drove by two Target stores a little while a go, both had a huge line in front of them. Reminded me of why I don't go out on Black Friday (except to pick up some Heritage Rough Rider revolvers last year from Academy!).

TexasBrandon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Salado
    No idea why people flock to stores to save a few bucks on things they can or can't afford anyways. Just hang back home and wait until December if you want to buy things. Better yet, get them before "Black Friday". Makes no sense to flood a store and possibly get into an altercation over some gay ass object that you don't need to begin with.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    My wife and I just bought a house and are moving in next weekend. We needed a clothes washer and dryer. My wife is the ultimate deal getter. We went to Lowe's last night and the place was empty. She negotiated a smoking deal on a pair, better than any door buster or black Friday deals we saw in the ads or online today.

I upgraded to a 65" 4k TV in October. I got a fair deal, but have in writing if the advertised price drops below what I paid for a year I will get the difference in a refund.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I don't do the Black Friday thing.

Going Christmas shopping Saturday. Not for deals or anything, it's just the most convenient time with work and other issues. Probably gonna be more people than I care to deal with.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    I've got to buy a water heater in the morning..no other choice.......

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Before I retired, Black Friday and Christmas Eve were my favorite days of the year in a professional sense. No one would be in the office and I could actually get stuff done.

As for actually going shopping on Black Friday...only in case of fire will I leave my house. People be crazy out there. :)

However, it is kinda fun sitting here, after midnight, and watching the "Today Only!" emails trickle into my inbox.

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    Might wander around the Arboretum for a while later. Staying far and away from any physical stores. And so far I haven't spent a single dime online either except on small stuff I was gonna buy anyway but now has free shipping.

Top Bottom