• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • E6InTexas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2021
    Houston Area
    Meh.

When behind enemy lines in Khalifornistan (Huntington Beach) - I used to donate the $5 minimum to various dnc frauds - Simply to keep updated on their agendas.

As part of the NRA-ILA volunteer legal group - We used it as a cheap way to "mole" them.

And since the CA GOP is a sackless collection of asshats - I pretty much just supported individual candidates...

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Here is a list in case anyone comes across this thread in the future and wants a recap. I have a special place of hatred in my heart for brovets:
    1. Evan Hafer donated money to Obama (supposedly a joke but he is a grifter and I dont believe him) and Tulsi Gabbard
    2. Other BRCC employees are democrats and have donated to ActBlue and other organizations
    3. Disavowing Kyle Rittenhouse and his supporters as racists
    4. NYT fiasco where they were interviewed and tweeted said interview before coming out and saying that the NYT article was a hit piece and not to be believed. Good synopsis of this too:
    5. Two BRCC buttfuckers in the YT link: Talking about how their customer base, 3 percenters and Alex Jones are retards, how they are smarter than everyone else and that they believe doxing is wrong but threaten to dox AJ.
    6. Spitting in the face of Christianity by cancelling St. Michael because some fag in the DOD thinks its an extremist symbol.

If I am missing something, let me know.

No one should blindly worship veterans. Most of them have not and will never stand up for the Constitution. Case in point look at these asshats. They turn their back on Rittenhouse even though he used the 2A to waste a bunch of bonafide communists. If ever there was a time to stand up for our rights, it was then. They picked money over integrity.

I am a veteran and I hope yall judge me on my individual merit like you would do to any other swinging dick you met as opposed to kissing my feet because I wasted 4 years of my life in the military.

Last edited:

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Here is a list in case anyone comes across this thread in the future and wants a recap. I have a special place of hatred in my heart for brovets:
    1. Evan Hafer donated money to Obama (supposedly a joke but he is a grifter and I dont believe him) and Tulsi Gabbard
    2. Other BRCC employees are democrats and have donated to ActBlue and other organizations
    3. Disavowing Kyle Rittenhouse and his supporters as racists
    4. NYT fiasco where they were interviewed and tweeted said interview before coming out and saying that the NYT article was a hit piece and not to be believed.
    5. Two BRCC buttfuckers in the YT link: Talking about how their customer base, 3 percenters and Alex Jones are retards, how they are smarter than everyone else and that they believe doxing is wrong but threaten to dox AJ.
    6. Spitting in the face of Christianity by cancelling St. Michael because some fag in the DOD thinks its an extremist symbol.

If I am missing something, let me know.

No one should blindly worship veterans. Most of them have not and will never stand up for the Constitution. Case in point look at these asshats. They turn their back on Rittenhouse even though he used the 2A to waste a bunch of bonafide communists. If ever there was a time to stand up for our rights, it was then. They picked money over integrity.

I am a veteran and I hope yall judge me on my individual merit like you would do to any other swinging dick you met as opposed to kissing my feet because I wasted 4 years of my life in the military.

And to be completely accurate, KR made one good child molester, one good woman beater and made an admirable attempt at making a convicted burglar good as well.
    All hits were on communists, just thought it was important to remind everyone what kind of communists they were/are.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Meh.

When behind enemy lines in Khalifornistan (Huntington Beach) - I used to donate the $5 minimum to various dnc frauds - Simply to keep updated on their agendas.

As part of the NRA-ILA volunteer legal group - We used it as a cheap way to "mole" them.

And since the CA GOP is a sackless collection of asshats - I pretty much just supported individual candidates...
    Considering they are real nazis I wouldn’t have given them a dime. Keep track of their agenda? I think we know.

Top Bottom