• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW

Evan Hafer is a commie scumbag lyin' ass phony, worse than those at Amazon, Starbucks, etc. who are at least upfront in their intentions in wanting a woke, leftist society. Black Rifle Coffee pretended to be a conservative leaning company while completely being otherwise. F** them, I never bought a thing from them, hell I'd rather buy from Starbucks.

God, what a horrible company.
    Venture Surplus ad

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    google.com/amp/s/www.sacurrent.com/the-daily/archives/2021/07/19/san-antonio-based-black-rifle-coffee-denounced-extremists-and-the-far-right-is-pissed%3fmedia=AMP..

I didn't feel like starting another thread

Please don’t post AMP links. That shit is evil. Here’s direct link.

BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    Here we go again...

So at what point did any of you actually believe these salesmen (because that's what they are, for profit salesmen) would be truly loyal to any "cause", belief system and set of ideals? That is to say they ever were in the first place. Or perhaps they still are, sold their souls for a dollar and now weep in the dark begging for salvation?

We are deep into 21st century territory now people. Everyone and everything is for sale. Nothing is sacred anymore.

Babylon is long since destroyed and buried.
    Rome is but a small collection of ruins and artifacts.
    And now America is burning.

Last edited:

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I met a really nice blonde outside BRCC. To bad she ghosted me. She seemed fun. I guess it didn't help that I said I was looking for Alex Zedra. Coffee was meh, but good people watching. Guess I'll have to people watch from across the street next time I'm in Boerne. I grew up in Boerne and it use to be super conservative. Everytime I go back it crazy to see what it's become. San Antonio has grown that far out amd turned it into a Liberal tourist shopping trap. Kind of like Fedricksburg.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    As much as I liked their Police smooth brand, I won't buy anything from BRCC. By not helping yet appropriating the black rifle name they hurt the cause.
    Everyone associates black rifles with the AR's and AR's with the 2nd Amendment.
    That makes BRCC marketing as*holes as far as I'm concerned

BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    Here's a nice alternative for all you freedom loving Texian patriots.

That Jet Fuel is a motherf*****

Coop45

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 9, 2012
    texas
    I think his response is a pile of horseshit and he has ridden the 2A coat tails and the "WHOA LOOK AT ME IM A COOL BRO VET" gimmick to jam pack his wallet. He is absolutely free to be a shill cocksucker and he can do whatever he wants with his company.

At the very least, he should have said nothing and this whole ordeal would have been over in no time. Liberals would continue to not buy his shitty coffee and his customer base would have stayed the same.

Im not a businessman and I dont really care about the bottom line to be honest. These people are so concerned with their money that they will never show an ounce of moral fiber or integrity when it counts and all of their paper money will only be useful for a trash fire after it all goes to shit.

I edited this post you quoted with the correct info.
    Im just passing on what I saw. But the individual contributions are coming from the FEC's website in their look up tool. I just went on their quickly and replicated the search:
    View attachment 234732
    Maybe he is just studying to be VP.

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    I had a subscription back before they jumped out-of-the-closet; never really cared (or looked much) about their "back-story" at the time, but liked the extra-caffinated blend/name ("CAF/Caffinated As ****").

Cancelled my subscription a little while before any of their fuckery became generally known; glad I stopped that when I did (though still had a shit-ton that needed to get used up);

Either posers or cowards...Fuckem...Everything's got a price...

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Maybe he is just studying to be VP.

No. BRCC is highly leveraged and the original creditors pulled out a while back, forcing him to find new creditors. That new group appears to be more interested in making money than making waves, and both Evan and Mat are really good at not giving a shît about making waves.

It’s going to eventually bite them in the ass.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Here's another story about them:

Means nothing to me since I don't drink coffee and my wife is happy with whatever she buys. If they donate to democrats, it's their money and they can do what they want. Everyone else can remember that and make their choices. We will never buy any of their product.

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Here's another story about them:

Means nothing to me since I don't drink coffee and my wife is happy with whatever she buys. If they donate to democrats, it's their money and they can do what they want. Everyone else can remember that and make their choices. We will never buy any of their product.

Damage control mode. They can still go broke. Screw 'em. Bro-Vet shenanigans were cool in the beginning, but they played the 2A community for chumps, and repeatedly get caught shitting on us. They donated to Obama - can't take that back, and their shifting story about it smells worse than my lab's crap after he's eaten something he's not supposed to. Now they're saying the NYT twisted their words, but in a follow up that Hafer did on Instagram (why Instagram I don't know) he was in damage control mode.

If he wants BRCC to be Bro-Vet Starbucks, whatever. He should stick to his principles and be open about them, instead of shitting on his customer base and lying about the past. A lot of vets go Dem, whatever. Their right. Also our right not to patronize them and laugh when indeed, they get woke, go broke.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Damage control mode. They can still go broke. Screw 'em. Bro-Vet shenanigans were cool in the beginning, but they played the 2A community for chumps, and repeatedly get caught shitting on us. They donated to Obama - can't take that back, and their shifting story about it smells worse than my lab's crap after he's eaten something he's not supposed to. Now they're saying the NYT twisted their words, but in a follow up that Hafer did on Instagram (why Instagram I don't know) he was in damage control mode.

If he wants BRCC to be Bro-Vet Starbucks, whatever. He should stick to his principles and be open about them, instead of shitting on his customer base and lying about the past. A lot of vets go Dem, whatever. Their right. Also our right not to patronize them and laugh when indeed, they get woke, go broke.

"deliberately twisted his words and took them out of context"

But does not mention which words or statements were misrepresented or factually incorrect.

Because there weren't any.

eta

As always, the cover-up is worse than the initial offense. Instead of blaming NYT, should have owned it and apologized, like Marty Daniels.

Top Bottom