• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    He did not address those rumors here, but this is his latest tweet.

I think his response is a pile of horseshit and he has ridden the 2A coat tails and the "WHOA LOOK AT ME IM A COOL BRO VET" gimmick to jam pack his wallet. He is absolutely free to be a shill cocksucker and he can do whatever he wants with his company.

At the very least, he should have said nothing and this whole ordeal would have been over in no time. Liberals would continue to not buy his shitty coffee and his customer base would have stayed the same.

Im not a businessman and I dont really care about the bottom line to be honest. These people are so concerned with their money that they will never show an ounce of moral fiber or integrity when it counts and all of their paper money will only be useful for a trash fire after it all goes to shit.

MTA89,

And you KNOW that that information is CORRECT?

yours, satx
    I edited this post you quoted with the correct info.
    Im just passing on what I saw. But the individual contributions are coming from the FEC's website in their look up tool. I just went on their quickly and replicated the search:
    evanhaferfec.PNG
    Texas SOT

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Wife just dumped out our bag our B R C. Our son in law gives us a bag several times a year. He is a decorated veteran, purple heart, Silver star with V, plus others and he is still carrying some shrapnel in his body. I'll let him know this and show him the links so he can check it out himself.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I've bought a little BRC before. The Freedom Roast is decent, but not worth the asking price. And their K-cups are poor quality, causing malfunctions in multiple Keuregs I've tried. I'll stick with HEB's Donut Shop blend.....

Hope the info here isn't true. I do like their videos....especially the Halloween ones.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

sidebite252

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2013
    Lake Texoma
    Cliff notes: According to this article they claim to be a conservative company that supports the 2nd Amendment but they did produce a statement saying they are not associated with Kyle Rittenhouse.

Seems they’re trying to ride both sides of the fence but many liberals are angry because they didn’t come out and condemn the shootings done by Rittenhouse.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I've bought a little BRC before. The Freedom Roast is decent, but not worth the asking price. And their K-cups are poor quality, causing malfunctions in multiple Keuregs I've tried. I'll stick with HEB's Donut Shop blend.....

Hope the info here isn't true. I do like their videos....especially the Halloween ones.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    The donations are straight from the FEC website which imo makes it damning.

bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    I wonder what Sean Hannity has to say about brcc now...

It's one thing for companies like Coors, and Trump Inc to spread money around to gain favor, it's another to donate only to Dims like Beijing Biden or O'bummer. McCain I can understand, he was the candidate. Tho I never liked him, I held my nose and voted. His loss to O'bummer is what started the national version of "Communist Organizing". (Call it what it really is!)

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Cliff notes: According to this article they claim to be a conservative company that supports the 2nd Amendment but they did produce a statement saying they are not associated with Kyle Rittenhouse.

Seems they’re trying to ride both sides of the fence but many liberals are angry because they didn’t come out and condemn the shootings done by Rittenhouse.

Now, there is a difference between condemning/disowning Rittenhouse and clarifying that they aren't some sort of sponsor of his. One is a political statement the other is a statement of fact. Anyone giving any money to the gun-grabbing left is pretty much on my ftg list even if they are a vet or support vets in other ways. You can't support this country's vets then pay to destroy what they protected.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

Top Bottom