73DCE79A-4D60-4B06-8D8B-954332336C8D.jpeg
    Target Sports

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Being a veteran doesn't mean squat as far as 2A. I just taught a veteran friend how to use an AR15 and helped him get his LTC and he was in Army artillery. And yes, I am a veteran but for many the military is just a job and a way to play with nifty toys. Civilian world doesn't let you fly jet fighters.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Being a veteran doesn't mean squat as far as 2A. ...the military is just a job and a way to play with nifty toys...

Yup.

There’s even card-carrying members of the American Communist Party as well as at least 57 criminal gangs well represented within the military.

I loved to read the warrant roundup OPORDs that gave some nice insight to the numbers and types of crimes being committed by military members.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Yup.

There’s even card-carrying members of the American Communist Party as well as at least 57 criminal gangs well represented within the military.

I loved to read the warrant roundup OPORDs that gave some nice insight to the numbers and types of crimes being committed by military members.
    I remember hearing about a Sergeant getting arrested on Camp Lejeune for robbing Marines at an atm on base. His arrest led to the arrest of about 8-10 others, all Marines, who had formed a gang

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    My father went into the Air Force in 1961 or 1962, He said they fired the M1 carbine on the range one day, and a Smith & Wesson revolver the next day during basic training. He said that was the only time he ever touched a firearm in the Air Force the entire time he served.
    I went into the AF in 1972, they didn't even let me fire anything or even get near anything.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I went into the AF in 1972, they didn't even let me fire anything or even get near anything.

I first joined the AF in 92 and spent most of my career in very Army looking units or on Army installations. Since then, various qualifications on:
    M16/M4 variants
    GAU-5
    M9
    M79
    M203
    M60
    M249
    M2
    Mk-19

I’ve also dropped 81mm and 120mm mortar shells, pulled cord on the 105 and 155 tubes, ran the cadillacs on an M1A1 and put rounds downrange with the Stryker MGS.

Top Bottom