Black Rifle Disease... Looks Like I Picked Up a New Strain!

Madhouse

Mar 17, 2008
Tomball, TX
Well, at least I'm in good company. I picked up a 6.8 upper to slap onto one of my AR's.

markfh

Nov 2, 2008
Houston
I was thinking about getting the 5.7×28mm upper but I just can't convince myself to have another caliber to buy. Might have to just because.

Madhouse

Mar 17, 2008
Tomball, TX
I was thinking about getting the 5.7×28mm upper but I just can't convince myself to have another caliber to buy. Might have to just because.

That's another that I crave, since I already have 2 other weapons chambered in 5.7, and have over 4K rounds on hand.

markfh

Nov 2, 2008
Houston
Well, I was going to pick up a 5.7×28mm upper when I stumbled upon a NIB IMI Uzi model A for a really reasonable price. I guess I'll have to wait just a little longer to get that new upper. Oh well... maybe later this week...

mcss383

Jan 5, 2009
Highlands, TX
Now I am debating between the Les Baer and J&T 6.5 Grendel upper. Grr, it never ends!

Already placed a backorder through Midway for 3 - 6.5 mags. If I do get one, it should go nicely with the 50 Beowulf.

markfh

Nov 2, 2008
Houston
If you're looking for one I'll be visiting a friend tomorrow that just bought one. He's trying to get me to buy one even though he knows I just bought the Uzi.

I'll find out where he got it and let you know.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads