• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Plano Mark

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Plano Texas
    Plano TX Blackjack Anteater Cowboy Boots 10.5D NIB

I have a pair of Blackjack, never worn, cowboy boots, size 10.5D. For those that don't know about anteater boots, you can't get them because they were put on the Endangered Species Act. You can only get faux anteater print. Real anteater boots are considered a dress boot, like alligator. I had these made for me in 2002, when it was hard to get a pair of anteater boots. I was working at a Cowboy boots/belts boutique in the Dallas Galleria. I worked for these boots, and they cost me over $2200 back then. After I got them, I tried them on once, but it was on carpet. The sole bottoms look new.

Blackjack is located in El Paso, and have been in business for over 15 years. Many of their employees worked at Lucchese, and the quality of their work is just like Lucchese, some say better.

blackjackboots.net is coming soon!

I am asking $1,600 for the boots, I paid much more for them. I would prefer to do face-to-face in Plano TX, but would ship. To see if these would fit you, go to a Western store, try on a pair of 10.5D Lucchese Classics or Blackjack. If the fit is comfortable, these should fit. If you want more pics, send me a PM with your email. I would also consider reasonable trades of firearms.
    Capitol Armory ad

Attachments

• BlkJack 1.jpg
      BlkJack 1.jpg
      33.2 KB · Views: 107
    Top Bottom