• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • acorneau

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    Just stopped in to the Carter's Country on I-10 and they had 500-round bricks of Blazer for $30 (six cents/shot). They still had six or seven bricks in the case after another guy and I both snagged one each (about 1pm).

Just thought I'd post up if you're in the area and need some 22LR.
    Guns International

Last edited:

acorneau

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    Stopped in again today, they had ~20 boxes of the 100-count CCI Mini-Mag's in the display case. Didn't get any because I'm actually ok for the time being and I figured I'd leave it for anyone that may want/need it more than I do.

Seing as this is the third time I've gone in there and they've had 22 ammo I'm starting to think they're getting it in more regularly, although I could be wrong and just happen to get lucky.

acorneau

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    Out of curiosity I stopped in Carter's Country after work again and they still had boxes of Mini-Mags available for $8 each.

I didn't get any since I already have some Mini-Mags (and a decent stock of other ammo) but if 22LR is becoming more plentiful and readily available then I can choose to be a little bit more picky about what I buy. Hopefully we'll all be able to get good rimfire ammo at pre-panic prices soon.

acorneau

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 5, 2014
    Houston
    I stopped in there again yesterday, plenty of CCI standard velocity, some Stingers, a couple different boxes of .17HMR, but don't remember seeing any .22 Mag.

marshalmatt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2014
    Yep, for the longest time I was picking up a 100 here a 100 there and in the past couple week's the Carter's on Treachwig has had 300 and 500 round bricks (one per customer). For the longest time, they were selling "baggies" of 100 rounds for around $8, for months actually. They have just begun to get more in. I now have 3,000 rounds stored up..with 22LR, I always like to have 2,000 or so ready and waiting. It is getting more plentiful and regular, at Carter's anyway.

Top Bottom