• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    My mother just voted and texted asking why Black Lives Matter masks were being allowed to be worn in the poling place, but other political messages were not. She said the election officials played dumb as to a mask with "BLM" being a political message.

Anyone else see this kind of thing?

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    Gun Zone Deals

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    My mother just voted and texted asking why Black Lives Matter masks were being allowed to be worn in the poling place, but other political messages were not. She said the election officials played dumb as to a mask with "BLM" being a political message.

Wow. That is fucked. Let’s you know who is manning the polling places

HawkeyeSATX

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 15, 2014

I've seen ANTIFA, and a couple of BLM masks.
    I know MAGA hats aren't going to be tolerated, though.
    Or even a MAGA mask would rile the officials up.

Hawk

Sent from my REVVLRY+ using Tapatalk

SGT Dave

Very Tired
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 5, 2012
    Kyle, TX
    There was a millennial aged guy wearing a full on Biden t-shirt in the polling line down here. That's now different than carrying campaign sign. Last election they would have told him to at least turn it inside out. I think now everyone is afraid a fight will break out.

Plus it's illegal:
    Sec. 61.010. WEARING NAME TAG OR BADGE IN POLLING PLACE. (a) Except as provided by Subsection (b), a person may not wear a badge, insignia, emblem, or other similar communicative device relating to a candidate, measure, or political party appearing on the ballot, or to the conduct of the election, in the polling place or within 100 feet of any outside door through which a voter may enter the building in which the polling place is located.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    There was a millennial aged guy wearing a full on Biden t-shirt in the polling line down here. That's now different than carrying campaign sign. Last election they would have told him to at least turn it inside out. I think now everyone is afraid a fight will break out.

Plus it's illegal:
    Sec. 61.010. WEARING NAME TAG OR BADGE IN POLLING PLACE. (a) Except as provided by Subsection (b), a person may not wear a badge, insignia, emblem, or other similar communicative device relating to a candidate, measure, or political party appearing on the ballot, or to the conduct of the election, in the polling place or within 100 feet of any outside door through which a voter may enter the building in which the polling place is located.
    People are so scared of conflict... don't work the polls if you are scared to have someone follow the rules.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    IMO, they would argue that the BLM is an activist group rather than political, and for many that are ill-informed about the BLM, they might be correct. But as many of us that do know, a very large part of donations and contributions do go to Democratic political funds. I seriously doubt anyone wearing such is voting for Trump.

Personally, I think they should be not worn.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Biden shirt at the polls is illegal. BLM, NRA, GOA, probably all legal. I still don't know why I can't carry my concealed handgun at the polls. Even worse, a spammer called me while I was voting, I looked at the judge and shrugged my shoulders.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    My SIL voted the other day and there was a Karen Nazi screaming at people to wear their mask. She said she was being very rude.

Everybody Knows GIF - Everybody Knows NeverGo GIFs

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom